I don’t f-ing believe it! ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5’ x 5’ x 28” 584lbs!!! 8-12” woofers and 8000w continuous!!
Holy F’n Sh!t!!! ?

It even has casters... ?
Growing up I lived down the block from a School for the Deaf (Grade K-HS.) This school would have Teen nights open to the neighborhood kids. They had dances etc. This was to help integrate the deaf kids with regular kids and society. This school was mega funded. It was like a resort. Indoor Olympic pools, Lap pools etc 2 Gyms They had everything. They had a huge dance hall with HUGE subwoofers all over the place. The cones were like 2ft diameter stacked 10ft high. It was because the Deaf could only FEEL the music. But they did have good rhythm and danced well from what I remember. The largest subs Ive seen. Short of a huge sports stadium. The Bass would make your Hair stand. The Deaf kids would all circle around the Subwoofers. Us regular kids would stay clear of them. I was like 12 yo.:LOL:

Atta boy! I like your style! Dual?
Change of plan. I spoke with the rep at SVS. He suggested and highly recommended the PB2000 pro over the SB3000. So I may do that instead. Yeah I’ll eventually end up getting g a pair ?

edit I noticed I typed pb3000. It should have been sb3000.

Change of plan. I spoke with the rep at SVS. He suggested and highly recommended the PB2000 pro over the SB3000. So I may do that instead. Yeah I’ll eventually end up getting g a pair ?

edit I noticed I typed pb3000. It should have been sb3000.

NICE! I have an OG SB13 Ultra too, they call it a SB4000 now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back