I don’t f-ing believe it! ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Porschetech ... I had mine in a Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI at one point...???? surprised the car didn't explode?
Baller. Proper Essex boy car that. Loved the 1.9 GTI. I’d rip around London in that. A couple of mates had em ?

I know how you feel. We're trying to stay home and not go the populated areas like shops but in the last two days the washing machine has stopped rotating, one of the pool chlorinator fittings broke and while repairing it that's when I found the water pump is seized, and I yes know the pool is not a necessity but if I don't fix it the pool water will go bad and cost me more.
I can relate to your pool situation. I use to be a pool boy at a resort when I was a kid over the summer months here in upstate NY ( Lake George). I had to document the chlorine and PH levels for the Town of LG every month. They came to inspect throughout the summer also. they could condemm the pool and Hotel guests couldn't use it.
If you don't keep it chlorinated and pumping the water turns bad and creates much work and and takes weeks to clear up. Buying $$ chemicals to shock the water and balance it out. PIAS. As of late salt system filters appear to be low in maintenance and less costly to maintain. But pumps will always fail here and there.:cool:

So have any of you guys heard of Kinetik batteries? A friend of mine was one of the founders and I worked for them for a while just before the housing crisis in 2008.

So have any of you guys heard of Kinetik batteries? A friend of mine was one of the founders and I worked for them for a while just before the housing crisis in 2008.
Nah never heard of em. Sorry

IIRC from I used to do HT installs, Klipsch had pretty good support. Can't you get replacement passives and just swap them out?

We've got a pretty simple system here. The speakers and sub are all from my original Onkyo "Home Theater In A Box", a 6.1 system. The Onkyo receiver is now out in the garage, and I have a Denon to replace it.

IIRC from I used to do HT installs, Klipsch had pretty good support. Can't you get replacement passives and just swap them out?

We've got a pretty simple system here. The speakers and sub are all from my original Onkyo "Home Theater In A Box", a 6.1 system. The Onkyo receiver is now out in the garage, and I have a Denon to replace it.
Only ones I’ve found were on eBay used at $79

Only ones I’ve found were on eBay used at $79

I'd be tempted to get new surrounds from somebody like Parts Express. Problem is, they'd wind up stuck to my hands and fingers instead of the mounting rings! Some stuff I can't do fer beans.....

I had one of their batteries back in the day. I had two 12" Kicker squares ran by a Kicker SX1250.1 and one set of Boston Acoustics 6.5" components and one set of 5.25" Boston components ran by a Kicker SX700.4 in my extended cab S10 ZR2. I loved that truck.

Only regret that I have is that I never had the sound level tested but I have a lot of hearing damage so it must have been loud enough LOL.

I had one of their batteries back in the day. I had two 12" Kicker squares ran by a Kicker SX1250.1 and one set of Boston Acoustics 6.5" components and one set of 5.25" Boston components ran by a Kicker SX700.4 in my extended cab S10 ZR2. I loved that truck.

Only regret that I have is that I never had the sound level tested but I have a lot of hearing damage so it must have been loud enough LOL.
What did you say? I can’t hear ya

What did you say? I can’t hear ya
Exactly. It really pisses the wife off haha. About 10 years ago when I was 25 I had a required hearing test for work and they said I had the hearing that is typically seen in people above 65. Looking back I wish I wouldn't have had it but it was fun while I had it.

Exactly. It really pisses the wife off haha. About 10 years ago when I was 25 I had a required hearing test for work and they said I had the hearing that is typically seen in people above 65. Looking back I wish I wouldn't have had it but it was fun while I had it.
The good old days. I have no regrets except that I wish I didn’t have to grow up ?

Yeah, when I got my yearly hearing checks @ Boeing they told me my hearing had "holes" in it; certain frequencies where my hearing was quite a few dB down from 'normal'.

Too many loud race cars, too many loud airplanes, and lots of ROCK-AND-ROLL!

Mine gets pissed as well except 1/2 of what she says I don't hear and the other 1/2 is selective hearing... :ROFLMAO:

So did you buy a pair of subs yet or have you been too busy fire'n out knuckle children?? :ROFLMAO:
I’ve been looking. One retailer advised me to go with the 3000. They said the 2000’s arent as good as my paradigm seismic 10’s.
Now I may go from a sealed box to a ported box as I watch more films than I listen to music. We’ll see though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back