Kraton I fabri-cobbled up a rack for my things.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some leftover 'treebark' round bar and the idea struck me. Of course as soon as I put the trucks on it I saw there were revisions to be made. For now though it does the job.

My rack
Looks great .now maybey a nice paint job and it's ready.🤟😁👍

Nice, way more compact than the shelves I have been using. I need to look into making something like that or at least some sort of peg board wall system maybe.

Very cool idea! Great job!

Looks great .now maybey a nice paint job and it's ready.🤟😁👍
It is painted, flat black..it hides the sins...lol
I know im not the only one thinking it.

NICE RACK!! haha

jk but it does like decent rc storage
Kinda odd to say to a dude but I don't get many compliments, so..i'll take it...lol.
Ha, I just saw this on Reddit. Very nice!
Thanks. I usually don't post over there but I like sharing my 'better' ideas.

It is painted, flat black..it hides the sins...lol

Kinda odd to say to a dude but I don't get many compliments, so..i'll take it...lol.

Thanks. I usually don't post over there but I like sharing my 'better' ideas.
Now a days men have racks to .I guess 🤣🤣🤣

Nice! Just make sure it doesn't tip over if you take all the heavy stuff off one side ;)
The base is as wide as the arms, no tipping here. It is flexible, but not tippy.
If that ammo can on the bottom has lipos in it (or actual ammo) I doubt it will tip unless he removes that also. ;)
The ammo can sits on nothing. The base arms are as wide as the rest of it. The pic makes them look shorter than they are.

Nice! Just make sure it doesn't tip over if you take all the heavy stuff off one side ;)
I wouldn't have them ammo cans there .that's not safe unless you have no where to put them .we have a whole thread on this issue how dangerous they are regardless of being in a ammo box.4 foot clearance minimum should be clear . preferably on cement / basement .and no combustables should be near them.better safe than sorry.hate for something bad happen to one of our arrma fam members to loose everything over a lipo fire .no joke
Plz make sure seals of ammo box are removed and vents are not blocked 👍😁
I'm seeing plenty of combustibles around them ammo boxes plus a heating base board right behind them ..no heat should be directed towards them ammo boxes.red flags everywhere in that photo bud

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back