Notorious I figured I would ask how to put this back together before I try my way and break it....HaHa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbx123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I had one on the Pivot Balls come out of the Steering Block. How do I put it back in, snap it in using force? I really do not know????
Pivot Ball.PNG

And as I say, Thanks for the help in advance AND..... Damn my friend for building me that jump ramp! But I am getting better at landing on the wheels.............

I had one on the Pivot Balls come out of the Steering Block. How do I put it back in, snap it in using force? I really do not know????
View attachment 105047

And as I say, Thanks for the help in advance AND..... Damn my friend for building me that jump ramp! But I am getting better at landing on the wheels.............
The pillow ball goes into the steering block from the other side. You need to remove the hub nut, put the pillow ball in then screw the hub nut back in. A hex driver can be fitted through the hub nut in order to screw the pillow ball back into the a arm.

Be very careful not to cross thread the pillow ball nut and make sure the oring stays in place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back