i found this on reddit and i thought it was entertaining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Typhon 3s
Hey all! I am new to Reddit and this story happened last summer in August. When School was about to start. I don’t really know if this fits the subreddit, but whatever, I think the EM was pretty entitled to give her child my truck.

It was my gramps birthday, and we were heading out to a really big park. I brought with me my really expensive RC truck, The Traxxas 8S x Maxx. I got it for my birthday back in May, and I play with it a lot. This park was my opportunity to use it at full blast. And full blast I went. When we arrived, I didn’t even help set up our spot, I just got straight out of my dad's car and went to the big field where I could test my car. I met some cool kids who brought their own cars too and we raced. But this one lady kept eyeballing us, especially my car.

Lunchtime rolls around and I eat some food I didn’t know the name of. I finished up and went back to meet up my squad. A kid with a drone joined as well. No problem, we aren’t RC (remote control) racist. The lady comes up with her child. I’ll call lady EM, and kid K. EM asks K, “Which car do you want?”. K points at my car and says, “The big blue one!”. So EM picks up my truck, Or tries to. This truck was 20lbs, and EM was trying to pick it up. EM picked it up from the end of the truck and lets it dangle like she's holding a baby on its leg. I drove forward and EM gets spooked and drops it. EM gets furious of course. “WHICH ONE OF YOU BRATS DID THAT?!” none of us spoke. EM grabbed it again from the end, and once again, I drove forward. EM doesn't get spooked, but EM’s grip wasn’t strong enough to stop the rattling of my truck, so EM dropped it once again. This time, I drove it toward me. EM now knows who did it. EM comes up to my face and says, “Give me that remote”. I, of course, said, “no”. EM (luckily) gave me a chance to explain myself. I respond, “Lady, this RC truck is 1000 dollars. I am not going to let 1000 dollars go for your child”. EM replied with “aren’t you so selfish? I don’t earn enough money to provide entertainment for this child. Give me that truck, he deserves it because he’s been working hard at school”. I replied with, “Then reward him yourself. I don’t reward your child you do”. EM gets mad, snatches my remote, and picks up my truck. I yell for my dad, and EM gets spooked because she saw a big man running towards her. EM tries to run away from the fat man that is my dad, but is stopped when the kid with the drones dad stops her, and demands she gives back my truck to me. My dad comes and snatches it away from her. I get it back, but before EM leaves us alone, she runs towards my truck and stomps on it, leading to the plastic top of my truck breaking. And then running away from us laughing hysterically with K. I just got a new cover for my truck, And then went home to play Minecraft that day, with no clue to where K's dad was. As to which place I got, third. The kid with the drone won. Some kid with a small, but really fast car came second.

Some crazy lady tried to pick up my car at city hall where I was playing around on the stair case. She was screaming at me that it wasn't a skate park. The second time she tried to grab it I ran it directly into her legs and looked at her and said "what did you learn?". She tried getting the security gaurd to get me to leave but he just laughed at her and watched me jump it off the stairs a few more times.

I believe that story. I avoid parks where there are a lot of small unattended children. I had a parent ask me to let her drive my 6S Kraton. Her child was screaming and having a tantrum. She couldn't control him. I said no. And the mother said I was rude to come to a park and not share. I said I am an adult and this is an expensive hobby and a liability if someone gets hurt. It became a pissing contest telling me to leave and another parent and child chimed in against me. Like I started something with this. I was far away from others near a baseball field, yet childern are attracted to these RC's from 200 feet away.
I have numerous lame stories like this over 25 years doing this. I try to be alone, me and my 11 yo when we go bashing. A problem will pop out no where.

Recently I was asked to leave a bicycle 1/4 mile banked Velodrome. Go there for years past. I was there with my son and our Lim and Infr. We always go there. It is a location used by numerous Rc'ers in general. for 30 years. Planes, drones cars etc. This man told me that I will be sued if I don't leave. He had a friend on the bicycle on the track. I always instruct my son that we pull off the track and allow cyclists the courtesy. We did that. He approached me cursing with foul language from the start. Other people were mad as well with their little children there etc . On the track infield with me. I let him speak ignored him and walked away and he still followed me cursing etc. He came in my face, he had no Mask on , nor did I , I keep much distance from people, Far etc, here in general. I stopped his retoric and told him politely. That he is too close within personal my space, to step back or I will dump his a*s real fast. He threatened to call the police grabbed his phone to call. I told him I will be right here waiting. My son was very upset, so we moved to the parking lot area. I told him I am still waiting for the police there to come speak with me. He later came to apologize. I told him that the track is open to everyone unless he has a City permit saying the track is only for him or an event. I told him to take a hike. Or he will get hurt. My son was very upset the rest of the day. Man I was pissed off. Only because my son was there. I am glad he was there in retropspect, because I would have hurt this guy bad if I was alone. he was right in my face spitting and cursing at me. Out of no where this crap happens. ?‍♂️
Edit: My son had recorded this guy with the Cam that was setup on his Infr. I didnt even know my son had my back.:LOL:

Last edited:
I believe that story. I avoid parks where there are a lot of small unattended children. I had a parent ask me to let her drive my 6S Kraton. Her child was screaming and having a tantrum. She couldn't control him. I said no. And the mother said I was rude to come to a park and not share. I said I am an adult and this is an expensive hobby and a liability if someone gets hurt. It became a pissing contest telling me to leave and another parent and child chimed in against me. Like I started something with this. I was far away from others near a baseball field, yet childern are attracted to these RC's from 200 feet away.
I have numerous lame stories like this over 25 years doing this. I try to be alone, me and my 11 yo when we go bashing. A problem will pop out no where.

Recently I was asked to leave a bicycle 1/4 mile banked Velodrome. Go there for years past. I was there with my son and our Lim and Infr. We always go there. It is a location used by numerous Rc'ers in general. for 30 years. Planes, drones cars etc. This man told me that I will be sued if I don't leave. He had a friend on the bicycle on the track. I always instruct my son that we pull off the track and allow cyclists the courtesy. We did that. He approached me cursing with foul language from the start. Other people were mad as well with their little children there etc . On the track infield with me. I let him speak ignored him and walked away and he still followed me cursing etc. He came in my face, he had no Mask on , nor did I , I keep much distance from people, Far etc, here in general. I stopped his retoric and told him politely. That he is too close within personal my space, to step back or I will dump his a*s real fast. He threatened to call the police grabbed his phone to call. I told him I will be right here waiting. My son was very upset, so we moved to the parking lot area. I told him I am still waiting for the police there to come speak with me. He later came to apologize. I told him that the track is open to everyone unless he has a City permit saying the track is only for him or an event. I told him to take a hike. Or he will get hurt. My son was very upset the rest of the day. Man I was pissed off. Only because my son was there. I am glad he was there in retropspect, because I would have hurt this guy bad if I was alone. he was right in my face spitting and cursing at me. Out of no where this crap happens. ?‍♂️
Ye I'm with ya on that I woulda laid him out. For the most part I stay in my parking lot for that reason, I own it so I can tell people to fook right off and get off my property. Even cops, although they usually just want to film me jumping or ask to race me. I just ignore people now when they try to ask me questions or try to watch, I tell em to leave or get 30 pounds of beast mode ran full blast at em.

so now that you mention that i had someone on the same private street that is where my cottage is and she would always yell at me for doing speed runs with my car she would always say that her mother has a hard time sleeping because her dogs bark at my car when it passed by but the thing is that i know that my street up there has a lot of sports cars that have loud startups and she would yell at this one guy with his 69 camaro z/28 things idle sounds great but is very and i mean VERY loud when starting up so this whale thinks that she can barge on this guys property and tell him to get rid of the camaro because it makes her dogs bark and she has let her dogs loose on my typhon and noto both resulting in chewed up bodies and a broken bulkhead on the typhon.

so now that you mention that i had someone on the same private street that is where my cottage is and she would always yell at me for doing speed runs with my car she would always say that her mother has a hard time sleeping because her dogs bark at my car when it passed by but the thing is that i know that my street up there has a lot of sports cars that have loud startups and she would yell at this one guy with his 69 camaro z/28 things idle sounds great but is very and i mean VERY loud when starting up so this whale thinks that she can barge on this guys property and tell him to get rid of the camaro because it makes her dogs bark and she has let her dogs loose on my typhon and noto both resulting in chewed up bodies and a broken bulkhead on the typhon.
Run your typhoon up Karens tw*t and see what she has to say. I hate people like her. "your car makes my dog bark" how about train your fooking dog Karen and fook off. Like geez Karen go baseball yourself already!

I was at a gated empty baseball field again with my son. He was much younger at the time. This guy walked on the field with his unleashed Pitbull. I told my son to bring his Noto close to him. I did the same. The dog came up to sniff and bark and chew on the tire. Dogs seem to always do this. I told the guy to leash his dog by law. That I don't want his do to get hurt and that there is a dog run on the other side of the fence to let him loose. He comes straight to face and squared of with me saying "NO ONE is going to hurt my dog" go ahead and try. I walsked away becuse his Pitbull was protective of his owner. Bad stuff. Horrible exp. I have many stories. My Crawler lost a tire from a dog also. New Rock beast Tires. I had to buy another pair. $40. Man I was pissed off.
In the city here all dogs must be leashed except in fenced off Dog Runs. But owners of poorly trained unsocial dogs don't go to dog runs. Because they terrorize the other dogs at dog runs. I end up dealing with these people. It sucks.:mad:

This needs to be added to the what is your Karen rc story thread :ROFLMAO:

should’ve filed a police report, attempted robbery greater than $1000 probably slap a felony count on her.

In thunder bay the cops would have gave her the rc car and told me to provide a reciept in court to prove it's mine. They are useless.
Saddest part is, thats true in most of Canada and especially more so if you are male.

I have one LARGE LOUD dog to my right, and one tiny yapper across the street that both go nuts the second I blip my throttle in my driveway. Its kind of funny because they are always on time. The barking ends a few minutes later so either the dogs lose interest or the owners bring them in the house. But so far I haven't had any complaints. Just a lot of "Wow thats fast, and how much"?

Nothing fun here.
Just bad relationships and dreamings.

The one who write this is one alone Son without nothing.
Dreaming of one RC CAR. And one Dad he never had.

1: You newer say your dad is FAT GUY if he buy you one Large Scale RC Vehicle.
2: Sad this guy not have Father and RC car.
3: Close this treadh
4: No Respect, No Fun.
5: Always listen to older and smart ones before you go out there self
6: The one who have most RC Cars when he dies will win this no matter what

Nothing fun here.
Just bad relationships and dreamings.

The one who write this is one alone Son without nothing.
Dreaming of one RC CAR. And one Dad he never had.

1: You newer say your dad is FAT GUY if he buy you one Large Scale RC Vehicle.
2: Sad this guy not have Father and RC car.
3: Close this treadh
4: No Respect, No Fun.
5: Always listen to older and smart ones before you go out there self
6: The one who have most RC Cars when he dies will win this no matter what
You aren't gunna last long here on the forum with that attitude. If you wanna be a troll go somewhere else. I reported your post to admin. Good day.

You aren't gunna last long here on the forum with that attitude. If you wanna be a troll go somewhere else. I reported your post to admin. Good day.

I am staying truth here.

I don't care what you or admins think.

Stay true is the only important thing.
Speak out , tell how you feel is important . Only idiots ban others.
You must have right speak out how you feel always.
If not., BAN THE WHOLE FORUM.
Never stop people who are smart.
If you do-. You are weak and you will loose everything.-

START sharing

I am staying truth here.

I don't care what you or admins think.

Stay true is the only important thing.
Speak out , tell how you feel is important . Only idiots ban others.
You must have right speak out how you feel always.
If not., BAN THE WHOLE FORUM.
Never stop people who are smart.
If you do-. You are weak and you will loose everything.-

START sharing
How many times does slick and woodie have to ban you man? @slick2500 he's back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back