Talion I get a little electrical snapping noise when I connect my battery, is that normal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it spooked me the first time. :eek:
I bout jumped out of my socks. I thought I had done it again and broke something. Glad to hear this is to be expected. Helps me prepare for it next time. LOL.
I switched out my xt60 xt90 and 150s cause of that reason leaving burn marks on connectors. I went with qs8 for my 8s now no more spark
I'll be there eventually. Sounds awesome. Thanks.

funny story... in the beginning of my rc career i installed a emp aluminum flat top brace right, so im soldering lipo/esc wires my goofy dropped the exposed wires and hit the brace mfkr that was 4th of july 🤣 burnt brace good.

Lesson learned don't expose other wire until one is covered then move on

funny story... in the beginning of my rc career i installed a emp aluminum flat top brace right, so im soldering lipo/esc wires my goofy dropped the exposed wires and hit the brace mfkr that was 4th of july 🤣 burnt brace good.

hehe I started putting tape over one of the wires

hehe I started putting tape over one of the wires
OR, splice, solder then shrink. That way nothing else is exposed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back