I go 0-40 real qiuk,REAL QUIK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to make that 80mph hit today with the Kraton........... Il have footage attached to that.

What numbers were you getting with the Copperheads on the Kraton?
Never made a hit with Coperheads, just Backflips and GRPs.
U gonna hit 80 w copperheads? Have u ever done this? LOL. Can’t wait to see the footage!!
Same. I tried a speed run with copperheads last year and hit 65mph and it was all I could do to keep it on the road.

Waiting on new reciever for speedruns, threw some older s4s on typhon.cool day here,no traction.grp tires seam to be very temp sensitive.heres my best.

Screenshot_20210402-184649_GNSS PA.jpg

Same. I tried a speed run with copperheads last year and hit 65mph and it was all I could do to keep it on the road.
First hit of the day.......was going to lay a pass down just to get a number............ flipped her and busted up a shock. I might give it another crack tomorrow.
I did hit the 80 with the car a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
First hit of the day.......was going to lay a pass down just to get a number............ flipped her and busted up a shock. I might give it another crack tomorrow.
I did hit the 80 with the car a couple of months ago.
Holy poop blx!! Well done!! W those big ass tires too!! I am impressed!! I will run my talión XL geared high and see what she does. Now I’m intrigued!! I’ve only gotten 76-79 w her 24/44 gearing.

Holy poop blx!! Well done!! W those big ass tires too!! I am impressed!! I will run my talión XL geared high and see what she does. Now I’m intrigued!! I’ve only gotten 76-79 w her 24/44 gearing.
She’s a little workhorse that BLX 185.

Let’s see what numbers your Big Block Kraton can produce.

U serious? She will do 100!? You’ve done this?

You’re right, keeping the nose down is a pain. I still run that crappy STX2 so the runway is limited. I can’t be too heavy on the throttle or the ESC will cut out but I have to pin it without flipping the car to put a decent number down. Its a tight happy medium. Iv flipped that car before doin 75.

Are you able to put a hit down with the centre diff? @MFM was saying he’s going to lay a pass down with the Talion.
A little competition keeps things interesting.
Maybe @Edough13 can throw a BLX in that limitless and put a number down. Il do the same with the Infraction.

I brought everything w me to a side job and was gonna take a few hits at local high school but there was a football game so too many cars. Attempted a pass but lost wheel but for 1/5 and wheel came off LOL. Found it as I was packing up to leave thank god!
local cop came and was hanging out w me and liked the infraction w fatty hoons so of course I pulled her out and did smoke show for him ;-). He clocked my v2-5 senton at 60mph! Too many people in and out too risky so I was unable to get any records.
tomorrow should be nice for some hard hits!!
@Spoc85 i will have the talión xl Max6 ready for an 80+ rip! Hoping to squeeze 80 out of my senton!

You’re right, keeping the nose down is a pain. I still run that crappy STX2 so the runway is limited. I can’t be too heavy on the throttle or the ESC will cut out but I have to pin it without flipping the car to put a decent number down. Its a tight happy medium. Iv flipped that car before doin 75.

Are you able to put a hit down with the centre diff? @MFM was saying he’s going to lay a pass down with the Talion.
A little competition keeps things interesting.
Maybe @Edough13 can throw a BLX in that limitless and put a number down. Il do the same with the Infraction.
Is your infraction stock blx or spectrum? 6s?
Ok I'm getting in on this one ..0-80mph????
How many of ur rigs do 80? Like all of em!?!? LOL

Ya but hardly any of them would stay on the ground ..lol..setting senton up now.try tomorrow. 0-80mph.
She’s geared up w grps ready to rip!! 22/46 I believe should get me to 80?
F0A01AEA-13D1-4F1B-8628-9227D0346504.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back