I got carried away with the Xmas shopping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro that means a lot to me especially coming from someone I don’t even know. The one person I wanted to hear that from the most doesn’t even care. ?

Thats unfortunate for sure buddy, but you know what, your kids will know who is the best dad ever! That's reason enough to enjoy tomorrow! (y)

Thats unfortunate for sure buddy, but you know what, your kids will know who is the best dad ever! That's reason enough to enjoy tomorrow! (y)
Yeah you’re right. I can’t wait to see their faces.

That's what I'd like one day, ...one of each model so to speak. :LOL::D

Best wishes for tomorrow and I hope they/you all have a fantastic time. (y)
It can be a handful at times. Their love hate relationship can get brutal and I have to put my son in his place. I want him to know how to treat and respect women. Something that’s dying today. I also teach my daughter not to torment him. Again trying to show her what not to say to a man but I want her to be a lady and not turn out to be this new generation of dopey sluts. ?‍♂️
For the most part I’m pretty laid back and easy going. My daughter is queen of the remote, so I barely get to watch any tv ?

well, our son is 2.5 and his pile is huge for his age - in general I'd say if we compare what xmas was to us and what we give these days hugely differs, sometimes putting too much stress on people - its well known that a lot of Brits are skinned until March.
however, if you are out and about and see tiny bits that are often even cheap you just throw them into the trolly ... the missus complained after 4.5hrs of packing all the stuff ... as someone said - you probably only get the opportunity once

For the most part I’m pretty laid back and easy going. My daughter is queen of the remote, so I barely get to watch any tv ?
thats why we opted for a smart tv - no regular channels just netflix and amazon kids for the little one - side effect, next to my home office is his bedroom so I am able to oversee/listen what he is doing ...

well, our son is 2.5 and his pile is huge for his age - in general I'd say if we compare what xmas was to us and what we give these days hugely differs, sometimes putting too much stress on people - its well known that a lot of Brits are skinned until March.
however, if you are out and about and see tiny bits that are often even cheap you just throw them into the trolly ... the missus complained after 4.5hrs of packing all the stuff ... as someone said - you probably only get the opportunity once

thats why we opted for a smart tv - no regular channels just netflix and amazon kids for the little one - side effect, next to my home office is his bedroom so I am able to oversee/listen what he is doing ...

yeah I have the Apple TV and even though she has her own tv in her room. She still wants to watch on the big screen, but wants me to sit next to her. So yeah I have to sit through her shows on YouTube. I take that over what I had to endure a few years ago. “Frozen”......I’m sure I knew the script and all the songs. I think I have nightmares about that film ?

we have a tv in the guestroom were he prefers to hang instead of the living room - he prefers his own space - pretty much like dad so a tv in his bedroom (32") will do him just fine ... all the family chimed in for comfort, cartoon bean bags and other bits and pieces to make it more comfortable ...

seen peppa pig (20 seasons) probably 7 times already I can almost accompany all the dubs ... so this is a welcomed change to say the least

wrt Frozen: he likes Olaf, has the speaking soft toy but thats it ... peppa pig and paw patrol is all thats rolling ...

we have a tv in the guestroom were he prefers to hang instead of the living room - he prefers his own space - pretty much like dad so a tv in his bedroom (32") will do him just fine ... all the family chimed in for comfort, cartoon bean bags and other bits and pieces to make it more comfortable ...

seen peppa pig (20 seasons) probably 7 times already I can almost accompany all the dubs ... so this is a welcomed change to say the least
?? yeah I can relate. Sounds like a nice cozy place to chill

They’re in the fridge ?
Hey Dad, if I eat all my veggies, can I play with the K8S before midnight? Pleeeeease. Pretty pleeeeeease. I'll even wash the dishes. All jokes aside, you are doing something awesome for your kids, and by watching your posts, always have. Merry merry merry Christmas to you. May peace and love follow you into the new year. Cheers!

Hey Dad, if I eat all my veggies, can I play with the K8S before midnight? Pleeeeease. Pretty pleeeeeease. I'll even wash the dishes. All jokes aside, you are doing something awesome for your kids, and by watching your posts, always have. Merry merry merry Christmas to you. May peace and love follow you into the new year. Cheers!
Aww cheers mate! I’m just trying to give them what I had but unfortunately it’s only with one parent. All I can do is make sure they’re happy by any means necessary.
I too would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas too. Once I’m done here I’ll be pouring myself a drink for you guys ?

Aww cheers mate! I’m just trying to give them what I had but unfortunately it’s only with one parent. All I can do is make sure they’re happy by any means necessary.
I too would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas too. Once I’m done here I’ll be pouring myself a drink for you guys ?
Make it a double!?

Whew! Finally finished ?

52D8D858-AF0F-4CEF-9241-E4DCB2BE5A6D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back