I got something wierd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Typhon 3s
So i got this weird box thing anybody know what this is

16172871542675444801506761624685.jpg

16172871892844058484700770498367.jpg

Man, polaroids.. if they could talk..🤣🤣🤣
It was just like having IG back in the day. Instant photos right there on the spot. Well, after 10-15 mins anyways. Sure beat the one hour photo place that took 8 hours to get your pics cuz the creepy guy working there had to “take his time” making sure the “quality” of his developing was on par.

So i got this weird box thing anybody know what this is

View attachment 136411

View attachment 136412
That's what social media was in the 70's/80's. You took a pic, waited for it to develop, then talked and laughed with your friends and family about what you saw. 10 pics per cartridge I think, so you were careful about what you chose to snap. Most of our family's memories are saved on those. Damn good memories.

It was just like having IG back in the day. Instant photos right there on the spot. Well, after 10-15 mins anyways. Sure beat the one hour photo place that took 8 hours to get your pics cuz the creepy guy working there had to “take his time” making sure the “quality” of his developing was on par.

And the line "c'mon babe, nobody will see them" was born...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's what social media was in the 70's/80's. You took a pic, waited for it to develop, then talked and laughed with your friends and family about what you saw. 10 pics per cartridge I think, so you were careful about what you chose to snap. Most of our family's memories are saved on those. Damn good memories.

Oh man don't make me break out the carousel's... 😉.. how about them days? Used to watch slides for hours with the wired remote...🤣🤣🤣🤟

And the line "c'mon babe, nobody will see them" was born...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh man don't make me break out the carousel's... 😉.. how about them days? Used to watch slides for hours with the wired remote...🤣🤣🤣🤟
YOU HAD A REMOTE???? 😱😱🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

We had to walk over and click the dial 😜

YOU HAD A REMOTE???? 😱😱🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

We had to walk over and click the dial 😜

Oh man, 🤦... I remember that, we used to fight over who got to sit next to it and push the button..🤣🤣🤣..

lol - it was more like what horny teenagers were in the 70’s/80’s...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back