I had an idea for some different body clips.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where would people be most comfortable buying from? Ebay, Etsy or somewhere else? I'd like something formal so there are records for all parties involved. Looking for suggestions here.
You will get hit by fees on Ebay so you might want to avoid that. You can sell them anywhere, including on this forum, if you accept PayPal goods and services. That way, all parties are protected.

You will get hit by fees on Ebay so you might want to avoid that. You can sell them anywhere, including on this forum, if you accept PayPal goods and services. That way, all parties are protected.
Yeah, I'm aware of the ebay/etsy fees. I was thinking people would like a more formal way to purchase. I'm not really wanting to mess up the forum with sales. I'm not sure the mods want to deal with any issues stemming from it and I don't see anyone else selling directly here. I know about the classified section but thats more for one on one single sales? We'll see if anyone has any other ideas. Obviously this isn't something I'm familiar with. I usually just make things for myself. I think I'm ok with paypal.

Agreed.

eBay and Etsy will suck you dry with their fees..

You might want to start here on this Forum to test out and perfect your skills of your Sales & Marketing of said product(s). And your product (s) actually get a chance to be Seen & Utilized by Hardcore RC folks! ,not drowned out by a multitude of other similar items in those other market platforms..

You get direct feedback and honest critiques of your designs/products from members who Really know and understand what you're trying to make/produce.

I've created & produced several custom pieces that I've sold Exclusively on this Forum. It's for the love of the hobby and for the Awesome folks in this community!
Yeah, it's a bit much to manually keep track of your orders but it's no different than physically running a small brick & mortar store with phone-in orders. Just like the good old days 💪😁👍

Paypal (Good & Services) keeps it simple and quick.

Just my 2 cents.

I've created & produced several custom pieces that I've sold Exclusively on this Forum. It's for the love of the hobby and for the Awesome folks in this community!
This is it right here, it's about sharing with the people of like mind who give back to the community. You have made a solid point Tex. So that's how it will be. I should have 10 sets for the kraton 6s done this evening. Then I'll get to business.

btw, the new mat'l. is wayyy harder. I'm sweating right now and my cutters are NOT going to last..haha tough stuff for tough trucks!

First 10 sets for the Kraton are done. Bejeebus, this alloy is tough. It has absolutely slowed me way down. My dikes already have a notch and my thumb is sore. I am going to have develop some different methods. On the plus side, you have to bend them to the point of the long legs touching to get beyond the yield point. I'm not sure when the selling will happen but it will be soon. I've reached out to the mods for guidance so I don't muck up the forum.

Last edited:
He's now selling on eBay
RC V-Clips Arrma kraton 6s v5. 1 set Spring Stainless Steel, USA shipping only!

Screenshot_20230501-074121_eBay.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back