I had way too much misfortune in doing this. Now I'm really grumpy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some funny sh!t. I gotta get up with you. Tighten that slipper clutch and that thing is crazy. Order some drive shafts front and rear cause they different part #. You will break one. ??if u ever around Mooresville bring ur truck and we can bash. Keep up the vids??????‍♂️

Nope can't view the video's. See the attached pics

Attachments

• Snip20190514_2.png
    Snip20190514_2.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Snip20190514_1.png
    Snip20190514_1.png
    367.1 KB · Views: 35
Gotta take it easy on the prune juice and the metamucil there bud. ;)
Can't. If I'm not regular, everyone here is grumpy.
Comedy gold!?
You laughing too. I thought you guys were my RC friends. Well at least we're not on a firearm forum. I would have to challenge some of you bozos to a duel!:D:cool:
Weird it's showing up for me fine both in the forums and youtube. But i'm in the US. I wonder if it's some weird youtube country restriction thing.

Or you have restricted mode enabled on your app.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/174084?co=GENIE.Platform=Android&hl=en

View attachment 38173

View attachment 38172
No, his problem is that he owns a Traxxas rc. :Do_O
I watched it three times??????
I'm watch it again right now. I wanna see the drive demo??‍♂️???
That's the frakking problem. There was no driving demo. More like a squirrel hunting demo but without the squirrels.
I was totally ripped when I saw the footage. Sarah, AKA Miss Bly said she was glad she was not home when I looked.
I'm telling you guys it would have been the absolute total bestest YT video of all time. I would have crashed the whole internet with it!
Doesn't really matter. I'm a Grumpy bastage either way.

Last edited:
I’m going to try to figure out how to make a poll thread asking if you guys really want to see the first run of the Arrma 4s trucks that I totally FUBARed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back