I had way too much misfortune in doing this. Now I'm really grumpy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is 1 of the best videos I have seen in a long while. Even better that you sound just like Albert Finney in the Tim Burton movie Big Fish. I loved it.

This is 1 of the best videos I have seen in a long while. Even better that you sound just like Albert Finney in the Tim Burton movie Big Fish. I loved it.
I'll need to look that one up to know if you have insulted me, sir.?
Since my hearing is shot, I do no movie going. Have to watch TV and YT with the CC on.
Funny video. YES we want more!:)
Seriously, I'm not trying to be funny, it just sounds that way.o_O

Not an insult, sir, wholesome family movie. I highly recommend it, it is a bit of a "tall tale". Also, a great voice (in my opinion) for narration.

Edit: you're from NC aren't you.

Last edited:
Not an insult, sir, wholesome family movie. I highly recommend it, it is a bit of a "tall tale". Also, a great voice (in my opinion) for narration.

Edit: you're from NC aren't you.
Er............Maybe...........But It wasn't me..........I didn't do nuthin', honest.
She said she was 21.

I live about 5 minutes from Hanging Rock. I think a bunch of us NC guys should find a place where we can make a plan to meet up and bash sometime.

I live about 5 minutes from Hanging Rock. I think a bunch of us NC guys should find a place where we can make a plan to meet up and bash sometime.
That might just be doable for me as long as things don't go very far from Reidsville. I just can't do much traveling and less driving.
My radio friends used to get together for dinners and if I had far to travel, it would be days before I got over it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back