I hang my trucks for $1. May help organizers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I bought an additional five of these with a coupon at Harbor Freight for $5 tonight. I use em on the walls of my shop to hang trucks and planes. I also use one on my fence near my hose to wash my trucks. Hard to beat the price and work well for 1:8 and 1:10 and more. Regular price $1.99 and standard coupon makes it $1.49. The $.99 coupon I used tonight is good through 10.20.2019

1571447018342.png

1571447186023.png

1571447379143.png
1571447451316.png

I bought an additional five of these with a coupon at Harbor Freight for $5 tonight. I use em on the walls of my shop to hang trucks and planes. I also use one on my fence near my hose to wash my trucks. Hard to beat the price and work well for 1:8 and 1:10 and more. Regular price $1.99 and standard coupon makes it $1.49. The $.99 coupon I used tonight is good through 10.20.2019

View attachment 51215
View attachment 51216

View attachment 51217View attachment 51218
Good to know I'm not the only one who loves this place.

Not sure - as all the 'weight' is toward the floor and not down on the tires. In the example shown, there would be no weight on the front tires - might be a little weight on the rears. Regardless, I've stored cars for YEARS .. on their tires - no known issues. Maybe I'm lucky?

Last edited:
The one on top is on deck. The one on the bottom has been to the fence for cleaning and now to the door. I use compressed air to dry it mostly and then wd40 and more air. I wanted to clean my noto up well last night because it's time to finally do the diffs and figure out the clicking. The $1 hangers are perfect for 1:10 scale and larger.

1571685160921.png

Crimson fancy let’s see the rest of your building area ? The little bit in the above picture it looks amazing

Crimson fancy let’s see the rest of your building area ? The little bit in the above picture it looks amazing

Thank you! I'll be happy to take some photos! It's messy now but I'm proud to have it and was able to do so because I came into a little bit of money from a relative that passed away in 2017. I was given the money with stipulation that it had to be used for home improvement. I added 80'of 6' tall wooden fencing on one side of my yard and had some left to buy the shed / shop. The shop is home improvement because it gave me the opportunity to get my models and mess away from the spare bedroom.
Thank you for noticing @Plant 175 ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back