I hate Canada post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
I had a 900 dollar order come through free and clear with no duties or fees and this morning the dumbass driver scanned the package wrong and it's now going back for custom review for duty fee dispute. Now I'm for sure going to get nailed for fees. Why do postal services have to screw things up on such a regular basis.

well it could be worse i had my typhon 3s motor die twice on me in about 6 or 8 months and my slash reciver just gave out
This order has litterally every part to put back togethor both rigs that are down, it's a 900 dollar order marked as a gift that was free and clear only to go back to customs for review because of the delivery driver being an idiot. Can't get much worse than that.

Was the value of the package printed on the outside label? If so, parcels that are in excess of 200$ cannot be deemed as gifts,,,,,this happened to me fairly recently.

I had a 900 dollar order come through free and clear with no duties or fees and this morning the dumbass driver scanned the package wrong and it's now going back for custom review for duty fee dispute. Now I'm for sure going to get nailed for fees. Why do postal services have to screw things up on such a regular basis.
Have you considered using Canada Post's Flex Delivery service? It ships to the post office instead of to your house. I don't get dinged near as often when I use it but unfortunately, not all companies will ship to a P.O box address. Btw, it's free and a great way to get around arguments with a spouse if your married.

Was the value of the package printed on the outside label? If so, parcels that are in excess of 200$ cannot be deemed as gifts,,,,,this happened to me fairly recently.
No the company i use (shall remain nameless) lies on the declaration and labels it lower value and as a gift. If they open it and start scanning barcodes they will for sure charge fees.
Have you considered using Canada Post's Flex Delivery service? It ships to the post office instead of to your house. I don't get dinged near as often when I use it but unfortunately, not all companies will ship to a P.O box address. Btw, it's free and a great way to get around arguments with a spouse if your married.
They won't do that in my city atm everyone is still afraid of the rona with only like 50 cases total since it started.

So it came. Time to put everything together now. Just gotta cut some dif pins and wait for m2c chassis. This is gunna make @Overpowerrc puke lmao.

15988828799201398039384.jpg

I just got hit with duty and crap on my last order from amain first time wish the dam border was open so much cheaper and easier to go to sault Michigan and just pick it up! Fu?$&@in covid!

I just got hit with duty and crap on my last order from amain first time wish the dam border was open so much cheaper and easier to go to sault Michigan and just pick it up! Fu?$&@in covid!
Amain is almost a guarantee. They ship with a company that declares everything. I had to stop buying from them because of it.

Amain is almost a guarantee. They ship with a company that declares everything. I had to stop buying from them because of it.
I’m lucky than I ordered two tekno buggies from them in March and didn’t get hit with the duty. Be last time I order from them anyways shipping is going on 5 weeks still not here ordered stuff from m2c at same time it took less than two weeks

I’m lucky there my business is always sending and receiving “boxes” she has no idea. Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back