I hate this place...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I actually don't. But after looking at my bank acct and my spending on RC, I realized this place is the worst group of enablers. And I love it. Haha
It's a love / hate relationship. The good fun so much outweighs the cost though. Imagine what it would cost if we didn't have a forum full of personal experiences to guide our spending....lol For me every time I see something new, or a new trick or fix that works well, I immediately need to have it. ??

Ok so I actually don't. But after looking at my bank acct and my spending on RC, I realized this place is the worst group of enablers. And I love it. Haha
I am terribly sorry you feel this way. I know when ever I feel down I visit my local hobby store. It always makes me feel much better lmaooooo

It's a love / hate relationship. The good fun so much outweighs the cost though. Imagine what it would cost if we didn't have a forum full of personal experiences to guide our spending....lol For me every time I see something new, or a new trick or fix that works well, I immediately need to have it. ??
Yea no kidding. I still love the hobby.
I am terribly sorry you feel this way. I know when ever I feel down I visit my local hobby store. It always makes me feel much better lmaooooo
Haha. Indeed!

You should totally not buy another Arrma. Something like the Kraton 6s or even the Kraton 8s would be a ton of fun. :D

Totally understand. My view is it’s cheaper than hookers & blow!! Lol ? Bash on brothers ??

Ha Ha me too lol!
But in reality I've been involved in way more expensive hobbies.

Ha Ha me too lol!
But in reality I've been involved in way more expensive hobbies.

Agreed I have a custom show truck and hell you can’t look at that thing for less than a thousand bucks. I think for most people they don’t realize the parts budget if you really drive the RCs a lot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back