Kraton I have a Problem and I Like it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaymondG2

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Vorteks
Good evening guys just recently got back into RC and believe I’ve developed a problem , started with a Notorious and now have since added the granite blx , kraton 6s Mojave 6s and just ordered a Big Rock , this is all in less than 3 months , I can’t wait to go bash or just doing the maintenance and upgrades , all my rigs have upgrades that I’ve done myself with help from you guys and YouTube . Huge shout out to all the people who make this sport so fun. Thanks to Rich Duperbash, RcGuy81and Bicketybam , these gentlemen have taught me a lot and I aspire to be as good as them one day!! Thank you Arrma Forum for the Great People and information you Provide! Bash On !!

Good evening guys just recently got back into RC and believe I’ve developed a problem , started with a Notorious and now have since added the granite blx , kraton 6s Mojave 6s and just ordered a Big Rock , this is all in less than 3 months , I can’t wait to go bash or just doing the maintenance and upgrades , all my rigs have upgrades that I’ve done myself with help from you guys and YouTube . Huge shout out to all the people who make this sport so fun. Thanks to Rich Duperbash, RcGuy81and Bicketybam , these gentlemen have taught me a lot and I aspire to be as good as them one day!! Thank you Arrma Forum for the Great People and information you Provide! Bash On !!
Welcome to the club! It’s a SICKNESSES!?
Btw: it’s RCDUDE81 not RcGuy81?????

It is addicting. I have e Revo 2.0, Xmaxx, 2 infractions, 1/16th slash and a rustler. My daughter wants the new colour scheme 1/16th mini Revo for Xmas. I wouldn’t mind adding a limitless and maybe K8s at some point.

Started May this year and also sold a few along the way. 1/10 slash 4x4, Senton 6s, granite and a rustler.

Problem? It’s a solution! This hobby is keeping you off the streets and off drugs :) tell yo wife your welcome and buy another one.

MHWTO syndrome - had that myself - its a good thing if you can but you never enjoy a model as you would if it was the only one - at least I feel like that now ... still didnt prevent me from buying the Granite BLX while I was waiting for the packs for the Kraton 8S ... fail ...

MustHaveWantToOwn

Welcome to the club! It’s a SICKNESSES!?
Btw: it’s RCDUDE81 not RcGuy81?????
Man I knew I wrote that wrong , thanks for the correction
Problem? It’s a solution! This hobby is keeping you off the streets and off drugs :) tell yo wife your welcome and buy another one.
Haha I would tell the wife if I had one , why do think I have so many Rigs???

you can but you never enjoy a model as you would if it was the only one

I'm learning that this is the same for me. I don't regret anything I've purchased from this brand whatsoever but I find that I'm less motivated to do repairs as long as I can pick up another model that runs fine.
This could be part of the reason I haven't bought the Mojave just yet... I think I have too many now but can't talk myself into selling any of them. One day I'll just take action and unload vehicles at great discount just to have more room and motivation.

Here at some pics
Please excuse the mess oldest daughter moved out using her room as the RC Room!!

Attachments

• 15E02646-4292-4D85-A5D0-DA09B13663C2.jpeg
    15E02646-4292-4D85-A5D0-DA09B13663C2.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DF4933C9-4DD3-4529-9E1B-9B3E5E302AFD.jpeg
    DF4933C9-4DD3-4529-9E1B-9B3E5E302AFD.jpeg
    352.4 KB · Views: 49
Here at some pics
Please excuse the mess oldest daughter moved out using her room as the RC Room!!
I’m doing the same thing ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back