Kraton I have a question i need help with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No only if you run it on 8s, 6s with a bigger esc is still 6s. You can change to a larger pinion for more speed but you'll have to watch temps as your motor and esc will run hotter. Or you can go to the 46t spur also for more speed but again rig will run hotter. Also batteries you run can make a difference what lipos are you running?

No only if you run it on 8s, 6s with a bigger esc is still 6s. You can change to a larger pinion for more speed but you'll have to watch temps as your motor and esc will run hotter. Or you can go to the 46t spur also for more speed but again rig will run hotter. Also batteries you run can make a difference what lipos are you running?
7200. 100c power hobby

7200. 100c power hobby
OK ya you need to either gear up for more speed which is the easiest option or try running 8s with the bigger esc but it's going to be rough on the rig running 8s.

I went for max8 to a max6 on same setup. Little more power,noticed smoother power on takeoffs.max6 an firma160a are the same ,just different programming options.i would shut off lvc an run it on 7s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back