Granite I have a question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Arrma Granite 3s BLX, which I plan on making a 6s. I already have the 150amp ESC and the 2050kv motor. My question is can I use the 150amp ESC with the stock motor as long as I only use a 3s battery?
You sure can! Good luck with the transformation.

Going with a metal drivetrain?

I have a Arrma Granite 3s BLX, which I plan on making a 6s. I already have the 150amp ESC and the 2050kv motor. My question is can I use the 150amp ESC with the stock motor as long as I only use a 3s battery?
You could have an ESC good for a 1000s pack. If it will arm on 3s, that’s all your motor will be getting pinned.

Now, looking forward to seeing that!

Welcome!

I’m excited to see that😂. Will be a rocket if the diffs hold! Yes that should be just fine.
I got hot racing spiral diffs..I'm more worried about my slider cvds..thank you for the reply. I wasn't sure. Arrma is sending me another Blx 100, so that's good. I just didn't want to be down that long..

Got a 150 amp spectrum smart ESC, blinking green in sets of two, with two beeps. Is it trashed? Or can I fix it somehow?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back