I have achieved peak American

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not American that's ghetto 🤦 big difference buddy! Try shotgunning a budweiser while smoking a Marlboro sitting around a campfire listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd wearing American flag shorts and matching flip flops, now that's "peak American" 🤣 Merica!

I have eaten Chinese food in a Suburban, after which I took a nap in said Suburban.
Was it Chinese food or American Chinese food?

American Chinese food
Thats not American that's ghetto 🤦 big difference buddy! Try shotgunning a budweiser while smoking a Marlboro sitting around a campfire listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd wearing American flag shorts and matching flip flops, now that's "peak American" 🤣 Merica!
Are you trying to confirm every single negative stereotype people have about Americans? 😂

Many people think every single American is an extreme redneck. I know better. Only 90% is 🙃

American Chinese food

Are you trying to confirm every single negative stereotype people have about Americans? 😂

Many people think every single American is an extreme redneck. I know better. Only 90% is 🙃
I am 110% redneck.
After that grab a 12 gauge and fire works and you have the fourth of July.

Don’t forget the “peak American” pride flags :)

BB626B8A-AF8A-4AC1-8264-A7C1448368E3.gif

71CD0B69-AE93-4910-B7EB-4D711606F021.jpeg

No fire works? No hotdogs or s'mores?

Last edited:
American Chinese food

Be sure to come in through the Mexican border! You'll get a free ride to any state, set up in a hotel for weeks, free medical, food stamps, free education ETC. You know, everything Americans already have to pay for..

Try becoming peak Canadian. All you have to do is say "EH".....

I thought there was more involved EH?

Hoooose (House) Aboooot (About) Kerfuffle (spat with a friend) Poutine (fries, curds, gravy) and finally Puck Bunnies (broads chasing hockey players) I'm sure there are more, those are just what I've heard, don't YA knoooo!:ROFLMAO:

Jeez, I hope the move is temporary... I lived in Germany for 11 years, still own a house there for future possibilities. Used to visit the Netherlands a couple times a year, and I truly believe it's the closest to utopia that this planet has to offer. I'd trade places in a heartbeat. Freedom, shcmeedom- I'll take quality of life and social stability over the right to act like an entitled American asswipe any time. On the other hand, I like 1:1 rock crawling and shoot competitively in several disciplines, so everything is a tradeoff. Get vaccinated and enjoy the perspective, @The Bean.

Jeez, I hope the move is temporary... I lived in Germany for 11 years, still own a house there for future possibilities. Used to visit the Netherlands a couple times a year, and I truly believe it's the closest to utopia that this planet has to offer. I'd trade places in a heartbeat. Freedom, shcmeedom- I'll take quality of life and social stability over the right to act like an entitled American asswipe any time. On the other hand, I like 1:1 rock crawling and shoot competitively in several disciplines, so everything is a tradeoff. Get vaccinated and enjoy the perspective, @The Bean.
you crawl bro?

you crawl bro?
Yeah, I started building my current rig 16 years ago. I've got it torn apart yet again to swap and update parts... just like RC, it's a constant process of bash, break, repair, repeat. The positive thing is it is always getting better, but I don't know what I do more, wrench or ride.

JEALOUS!!! If I was ever stationed in Germany or Japan, I would have never came back!! 🤩🤩

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back