I have achieved peak American

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
california
Oregon
Try becoming peak Canadian. All you have to do is say "EH".....
Or peak Aussie: Oi, c***!
Jeez, I hope the move is temporary... I lived in Germany for 11 years, still own a house there for future possibilities. Used to visit the Netherlands a couple times a year, and I truly believe it's the closest to utopia that this planet has to offer. I'd trade places in a heartbeat. Freedom, shcmeedom- I'll take quality of life and social stability over the right to act like an entitled American asswipe any time. On the other hand, I like 1:1 rock crawling and shoot competitively in several disciplines, so everything is a tradeoff. Get vaccinated and enjoy the perspective, @The Bean.
In the EU, the governments care for you more than here, especially in Scandinavia. But you do pay more taxes.

Do you prefer paying taxes income tax 40-60%),but being able to live without a job without worries for a couple of months,
or do you prefer making your money and keeping it? That's the US vs EU for so far I know.
I'd prefer to have the European 'safety net'

Do you prefer paying taxes income tax 40-60%),but being able to live without a job without worries for a couple of months,
or do you prefer making your money and keeping it? That's the US vs EU for so far I know.
I'd prefer to have the European 'safety net'
If you mean paid time for unemployment, injury, illness, childbirth, and the weeks that cover July-August every year, sign me up! Between time off and money spent on medical, the gap between 30% US tax and 50% EU tax closes pretty quickly. Besides, in the Netherlands, if a road pothole flats one bike tire, it gets fixed. In the US, a road hazard has to claim at least 5 lives and $1 mil in damages before anybody makes the effort. Been to Mexico yet? It looks the same as the US in most places these days, run down and poor, and the nationalist jingoes don't even realize it happened!

Thats not American that's ghetto 🤦 big difference buddy! Try shotgunning a budweiser while smoking a Marlboro sitting around a campfire listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd wearing American flag shorts and matching flip flops, now that's "peak American" 🤣 Merica!
You didn’t mention the bald eagle flying over your head wearing an American flag bandana on its head

You didn’t mention the bald eagle flying over your head wearing an American flag bandana on its head
🤣 I was figuring it was night time already with the campfire so you couldn't see it🤣

American Chinese food

Are you trying to confirm every single negative stereotype people have about Americans? 😂

Many people think every single American is an extreme redneck. I know better. Only 90% is 🙃
Well, I can't believe nobody mentioned cleaning their shotgun while sitting around said campfire.

Damn @Monster Dork .. Comparing us to mexico!! What towns were u traveling through or visiting!!🤣🤣
Just the ones that look run-down, with closed businesses and shuttered strip malls, degraded roads and highways, failing schools, and other signs of recession. Not to mention homelessness, meth and opioid crises, and issues with policing. It might be hard to see it behind the soaring cost of housing and high unemployment numbers. (Big shrug)

Just the ones that look run-down, with closed businesses and shuttered strip malls, degraded roads and highways, failing schools, and other signs of recession. Not to mention homelessness, meth and opioid crises, and issues with policing. It might be hard to see it behind the soaring cost of housing and high unemployment numbers. (Big shrug)
Could have had a better chance. Elections have consequences.. Stolen elections I should say..;)

I am so sick of the junkies everywhere...Oh I'm sorry, I mean the homeless. They have more rights than the average citizen. If it hasn't hit your neighborhood yet give it time.
Yeah, I have a homeless encampment, a park, an overnight shelter, and two soup kitchens all within a three block radius of my house. Suffice to say I get a LOT of shopping cart traffic. I could run out the door and probably pick up a dozen needles in 60 seconds. Everybody's tired of it. This summer, one neighbor kept blasting them with an air horn as they walked by his house (which is low-level assault) and a guy on the next block lost his gourd and fired his AR-15 several times at the feet of one homeless dude who was wiping boogers on his mailbox or something similar (brandishing, discharge, and felony assault, oops). I just keep an eye on them, the worst that's happened to me is I keep getting asked for cigarettes. I don't smoke.

Well, I can't believe nobody mentioned cleaning their shotgun while sitting around said campfire.
Who cleans them?? Just find a group of people that have what is wanted then wage some type of stupid sounding war on them. Rewrite history books. Then teach that to all the youngin's.......oh damn thats already been done. 😆
Could have had a better chance. Elections have consequences.. Stolen elections I should say..;)
Every election is stolen or bought. Just depends on who is sneakier and dirtier. Lol. don't mean a damb thing about red blue black white purple. Its all about GREEN. It was set up that way and will always be that way

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back