I have found it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
After checking Google earth I found a promising speed run road. Took the kids out to the Everglades today to check out some gators and what not so decided to scope out the road. No reflectors, no manholes, no potholes, and pretty smooth. I’m about in the middle when I took the pics. 3/4 mile each way so about 1.5 miles total. No traffic at all.
9276BAE9-155E-4DBF-B6EA-CFAFF0E97851.jpeg
1D875735-C5DE-423D-989D-FCE1B44AEEAD.jpeg

Keep it top side on the pavement and good luck.

I have a great road in front of my house, and it has very little traffic. I do have to watch out for the occasional horse and buggy - there is an Amish farm at the end of the road. Those white marks on the shoulder are from horseshoes.

Asher Rd.jpg

I have a great road in front of my house, and it has very little traffic. I do have to watch out for the occasional horse and buggy - there is an Amish farm at the end of the road. Those white marks on the shoulder are from horseshoes.

View attachment 208618

Now THAT's a Smooth country road..!

View attachment 208618
Wish I had a road like that near my house. The one I found is about 50 min away. Also, you probably don't have to look out for Cottonmouths and gators. :p

Wish I had a road like that near my house. The one I found is about 50 min away. Also, you probably don't have to look out for Cottonmouths and gators. :p
No gators or snakes, just an occasional horse and buggy. Fortunately, the Amish use something attached to the buggy to catch horse droppings.

No gators or snakes, just an occasional horse and buggy. Fortunately, the Amish use something attached to the buggy to catch horse droppings.
That's nice of them. My neighbors can't even pick up their dogs pile on my lawn. It would have made an interesting thread though. "Front end rebuild due to horse poo collision"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back