I have no clue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twoteccs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Ok so now what what are all these little peace’s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 81
If you’re referring to those aluminum spacers, I would have to say that they are either internal shock limiters or bushings used when installing the top screw into shock tower to align the shock with lower portion to ensure their is no sideload when shock compresses.

If you’re referring to those aluminum spacers, I would have to say that they are either internal shock limiters or bushings used when installing the top screw into shock tower to align the shock.
So. They don’t go in the inside!!
So. They don’t go in the inside!!
. And what’s the big long one screw for ????

What does the included instructions say? Are these shock Arrma-specific or for universal applications?

If you‘re installing these on a 3/4s, I don’t believe that they are installed onto as shocks are already captured in shock tower.

No instructions
Thrrrrr is literally no bounce these things are tiny thrrr hot racing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 52
They look like spacers for attaching the bottom of the shock to the control arm. In some cases shocks will rub drive shafts and a spacer is required. However I don't recognize that HR shock set and it does look like it's for a crawler.

What does the included instructions say? Are these shock Arrma-specific or for universal applications?

If you‘re installing these on a 3/4s, I don’t believe that they are installed onto as shocks are already captured in shock tower.
This is the issue with HR parts. No instructions. No support. If it’s not a simple chassis brace or something that doesn’t need instructions or support, I will always buy another brand.

This is the issue with HR parts. No instructions. No support. If it’s not a simple chassis brace or something that doesn’t need instructions or support, I will always buy another brand.
HR = How Racing? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back