Typhon I have questions. 3d prints and gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
First of all, I had a couple of runs today. On my input gear, I only had 1 bearing on and it popped out and stripped it. Because of that, I lost rear-wheel drive so I couldn't get a proper run-in. Stupid me. I destroyed the front wing because I accelerated into a pole:mad: while I wasn't looking. My dad has it on video but I don't wanna upload it. Pics of everything with damage. 54.4 mph. Thanks to @Mr.Duke for the GPS. I promise next month I will get into the high 90s and low 110's. Need a good road. If ANYONE has any good spot in Meadowdale or GTA please let me know. @Lovestricken I got this printed with 15% infill and it took em 5-6 hrs. Do you think I should get 20% infill so this doesn't happen again? It's only 8 CAD so it doesn't matter.
1618101732817.png
1618101739875.png
1618101748567.png

Brother man a hit is a hit. It would have broken with 30%infill with 5 walls lol... you go too strong or dense and it will break something else. If you have the part glue it on and tape any missing spots until you can get it replaced. You would be surprised how long it will likely hold up
Oh and we need the video lol

Brother man a hit is a hit. It would have broken with 30%infill with 5 walls lol... you go too strong or dense and it will break something else. If you have the part glue it on and tape any missing spots until you can get it replaced. You would be surprised how long it will likely hold up
Oh and we need the video lol
Yep! The vid
No, if you don't want to post it it's fine, i'm the same way.

What happened to supposedly already doing a 107mph pass😂 now not even 60 with the same improved rig🤷
The only reason I got 106mph is that where I used to live before had an under-construction bridge which on the other side had a REALLY long road. (over 450ft) I the winter I moved and now live in a really populated area. I went to an empty parking lot but it had potholes and everything. I can't even go over half throttle because the road is too short. Also, in your bio thing, it says " Bashing, speedrunning and family". There is suppose to be a comma behind and 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO::geek:The only reason I don't have a pic is that it was on a phone GPS. Once I find a massive road, then you wait and watch
1618143153201.png

Last edited:
The only reason I got 106mph is that where I used to live before had an under-construction bridge which on the other side had a REALLY long road. (over 450ft) I the winter I moved and now live in a really populated area. I went to an empty parking lot but it had potholes and everything. I can't even go over half throttle because the road is too short. Also, in your bio thing, it says " Bashing, speedrunning and family". There is suppose to be a comma behind and 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO::geek:The only reason I don't have a pic is that it was on a phone GPS. Once I find a massive road, then you wait and watchView attachment 138907

Actually correct grammer you don't add a comma before "and" being a conjunction LMAO

Last edited:
Actually correct grammer you don't add a comma before "and" being a conjection LMAO
It's coordinating conjunction and you're listing things so yeah. There is supposed to be one. You add commas before coordinating conjunction like and but you don't add them before subordinating conjunctions like because. LMAO
I watch your vids every time you post. Just watched your son make an 88mph pass! He's doing good!

Last edited:
That looks like a nice stretch of road. I live in a downtown district, so I'm with you on not having a convenient spot to go fast. Early morning parking lots, maybe.

I hate punctuation! All of my posts would be removed if we had to have perfect grammar. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I like the front wing in green, I agree with @Lovestricken glue it if you can, should hold as long as you quit using it as a bumper. :ROFLMAO:

I hate punctuation! All of my posts would be removed if we had to have perfect grammar. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I like the front wing in green, I agree with @Lovestricken glue it if you can, should hold as long as you quit using it as a bumper. :ROFLMAO:
It's cracked everywhere. Don't have the pieces either. Will take further closer pics.

It's coordinating conjunction and you're listing things so yeah. There is supposed to be one. You add commas before coordinating conjunction like and but you don't add them before subordinating conjunctions like because. LMAO
I watch your vids every time you post. Just watched your son make an 88mph pass! He's doing good!
Not to bad for his first ever pass! I almost want to submit for an application in the GBWR for him as the youngest speed runner with the highest PB speed. Nice thing is if I do it's usually a 16wk minimum wait so that would give him plenty of time to hit 100+

Looked like he had lots of fun after. Loved his celebration!
Oh man he got a taste of the speed run rush to say the least😂 he was all excited half the day! I'm just glad he decided to make a pass as he didn't want to at first and half the reason I brought a 4s pack that day was to have him make a pass. After I made my 123,122 and then another 122 for a guy that stopped and asked to watch a pass he changed his mind and said ok dad I'll try a pass😍 he would have stayed in longer and hit 90mph but we had a car coming behind us so he pulled out soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back