Fireteam I have questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
So, I have questions..... :unsure:

Does the Fireteam handle like a Mojave ?? ( like just roll over everything in its path and have loads of floaty suspension travel )

Is it the same length chassis ??

Worth the money ?? ( at stock price, not sale price )

I would install Max6/TP, remove all Spektrum junk electronics and handbrake, do they have re-sale value ??

I hated this thing (Fireteam) when I first saw it and adamantly said I'd never buy one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but recently all yous guys have them and the threads are just teasing me.....

So, I have questions..... :unsure:

Does the Fireteam handle like a Mojave ?? ( like just roll over everything in its path and have loads of floaty suspension travel )

Is it the same length chassis ??

Worth the money ?? ( at stock price, not sale price )

I would install Max6/TP, remove all Spektrum junk electronics and handbrake, do they have re-sale value ??

I hated this thing (Fireteam) when I first saw it and adamantly said I'd never buy one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but recently all yous guys have them and the threads are just teasing me.....

Idk if it handles like the Mojave.

Iirc it is the same length chassis, the Mojave has the center diff slightly offset.

No it's overpriced at the normal price.

There's a lot of people who buy the stock Spektrum stuff, heck people buy stock Traxxas electronics.

I too said I wasn’t going to buy the FT at least not at the original price. With the sale I could no longer resist.
I immediately took out the electronics and sold the esc, motor, servo, RX and TX. Now it has the electronics I wanted it to have (max6 combo).
Just finished working on it (complete rebuild, which was necessary as mine was pretty bad out of the box) and haven’t driven it yet. With The wider stance it should be more stable in corners as the Mojave.
It looks greta with paddles, can’t wait to drive it.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/fireteam-build.57631/

I've only driven mine a couple times. Max6/4092. I really like how it drives - much different than my monster trucks.

I haven't driven a Mojave but the way you describe it sounds about right for the Fireteam. "roll over everything in its path and have loads of floaty suspension travel"

I loved mine and it is so much fun handling wise etc. So glad I snagged it at discount price...no way would i have paid full pop for it with the issues I have had. But I cant wait to get it together properly to see how it should feel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back