Felony I have the best possible place to drive my new Felony.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijed

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
So... I went to the hobby store for shims and left with a Felony! Little did I know what I was in for when I also learned there is a Velodrome less than 2 miles away from me. This is with a 21 tooth pinion (comes with a 16 and 27 tooth) because it’s already too fast to make it around the track.

I had to Google what a Velodrome was and now that I know what it is, that's pretty sweet. Do a video of it running a full lap next time (y)
I’ve got a video of a full lap with the 16 tooth pinion on my IG page too. I literally cannot stay on the throttle at 100% with the 21 tooth... it’s a rush!

I have one near me also. I actually found it a bit scary keeping it pinned at full speed. You can't just rely on the track to keep you straight. At least not with a Granite going all out. Also I'm not used to driving my RC so far away from me. One mistake at full speed and that fence closes in fast. Clipped it once, but got away with minor damage.

I recently got my Felony but I did not see the 26T pinion gear everyone is talking about. Do you buy that separate?
Nope it was in the bag with the manual and tool set.

So... I went to the hobby store for shims and left with a Felony! Little did I know what I was in for when I also learned there is a Velodrome less than 2 miles away from me. This is with a 21 tooth pinion (comes with a 16 and 27 tooth) because it’s already too fast to make it around the track.

I live very close to a velodrome, but it is always locked up unless an event is on. I have been considering jumping the fence with my RC for a quick run around the track. Should I do it? Voting begins now.

As an ex skater who often trespassed for the love of the adventure.
YES

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back