Granite I hope these are worth the $$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSgt Granite

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Well, hopefully in a few days, I'll be able to see if these are worth the money... They look cool, though...

shocks.jpg

I haven't heard very good things about pro-line shocks but they look good and I hope your experience is different (y)

I haven't heard very good things about pro-line shocks but they look good and I hope your experience is different (y)
When people recommend a Traxxas product over Proline I would start to wonder about them myself. Most of the Slash 4x4 and Stampede 4x4 guys recommend the Traxxas GTR shocks over the Prolines Powerstrokes.

When people recommend a Traxxas product over Proline I would start to wonder about them myself. Most of the Slash 4x4 and Stampede 4x4 guys recommend the Traxxas GTR shocks over the Prolines Powerstrokes.
The stok Ultra Shocks from Traxxas bend if you are even standing near them but I've had pretty good luck with their upgraded shocks. I wouldn't say worth the premium though

The stok Ultra Shocks from Traxxas bend if you are even standing near them but I've had pretty good luck with their upgraded shocks. I wouldn't say worth the premium though
Yeah the Ultra Shocks are not that great, that is why everyone recommends the Traxxas GTRs.
Sooo much better than the Ultra Shocks. And I know one set is blue, someone didn't pay attention when they ordered them :unsure: ;):ROFLMAO:
20201030_220540.jpg

How much did it cost you for the whole set? They do look pretty nice
Yeah the Ultra Shocks are not that great, that is why everyone recommends the Traxxas GTRs.
Sooo much better than the Ultra Shocks. And I know one set is blue, someone didn't pay attention when they ordered them :unsure: ;):ROFLMAO:
View attachment 118529
They look pretty nice how much did you pay for the set?

Last edited:
How much did it cost you for the whole set? They do look pretty nice

They look pretty nice how much did you pay for the set?
$91.84 with the springs tax and shipping.

Nice. They're a little spendy but you get your money's worth with proline. It's slim pickings when it's come to upgrading your shocks on the 3s and 4s line. My LHS just got them in, if course when I just got do e spending all my money for the kid's Christmas gifts.
Are the shocks bodies a bigger bore than the regular short course versions?

Since these came out after HH acquired proline and they are specifically for an HH vehicle I’d hope they perform well, but at that price typhon 6s shocks from JRC would be cheaper.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back