Big Rock I just pick up this can’t wait to get it !! Going to be here by Tuesday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corky008

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
D2F99613-1AE4-41B2-9A77-9E27EBA14503.png
Just scored this can’t wait to get it !!! Will be here on Tuesday comes with the original box and everything

I see you are into Vintage collectable rigs. 👍 :) Nice condition and all.
Drive her easy if it is not a Shelf queen.
Body and parts etc., hard to get. I imagine.:unsure:

I see you are into Vintage collectable rigs. 👍 :) Nice condition and all.
Drive her easy if it is not a Shelf queen.
Body and parts etc., hard to get. I imagine.:unsure:
Yeah they are a little hard to find I have been looking and have a art full of parts for it already

Nice rig that Arrma would have kept going, if it wasn't for Traxasss suing Hobbico/Arrma regarding the Nero over some BS patents on designs that were open source RC designs for numerous years. The only reason that the Nero is now a Discontinued Arrma Rig. Court mandated.
I like that rig also, just if I had one it would be a Shelf Queen collectible RC for me. I don't like stressing over $parts$ availablility. I like to run my rigs hard.
I have vintage rigs here that I would love to drive more. Just cant get parts for them. Many are 30 yo RC10T's and GT's.

Last edited:
Nice rig that Arrma would have kept going, if it wasn't for Traxasss suing Hobbico/Arrma regarding the Nero over some BS patents on designs that were open source RC designs for numerous years. The only reason that the Nero is now a Discontinued Arrma Rig. Court mandated.
I like that rig also, just if I had one it would be a Shelf Queen collectible RC for me. I don't like stressing over $parts$ availablility. I like to run my rigs hard.
I have vintage rigs here that I would love to drive more. Just cant get parts for them. Many are 30 yo RC10T's and GT's.
Can you imagine a V3 or 4 of the Nero by now how cool would that have been

I am currently budgeting getting a nero/fazon 6s/big rock 6s. When I was looking I checked the arrma official website for the nero part list and almost all of the parts are still available. But to get all the parts new it cost around $1400

Hobbico wasn't forced to pull the Nero.

Arrma did it on their own.
If you read about the case, it was never settled.
Arrma pulled Nero line and quit selling the parts listed in lawsuit on their own.
RX box, steer saver, etc.

I kinda chuckled when I read TrackAss let the patent expire for the dts-1 timing system so there's supposedly a few companies developing new systems for the no prep scene, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back