I know it`s OT but I need your help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriLiam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
My son has a small traxxaz erevo1/16 and we need to setup new the esc ... I tried with my escprogram card but seems not to work. Does traxxas use a special programm card? I need to setup it because in reverse gear it has 100% and forward 75%.... I want to changed it ... but how?

You sure you're in the right place?

20191111_232213.jpg

My son has a small traxxaz erevo1/16 and we need to setup new the esc ... I tried with my escprogram card but seems not to work. Does traxxas use a special programm card? I need to setup it because in reverse gear it has 100% and forward 75%.... I want to changed it ... but how?
Pretty sure if you change the switch on the tx throttle channel from r to n or n to r and you should be okay without fooling with the esc. Being not familiar with the model I'm not sure which esc it has or how to set it up. When ever this throttle situation happens to me I just switch that throttle r/n bottom and I'm golden. Hope you figure it out.

I love this FORUM.....

Yes... I am sure....I am in the right place!! Not for the brand but for the right experienced persons that hangs here!!!

Amen to that! I was just joking about you being in the wrong place btw. I've never owned a Traxxas so I know diddly squat about them.

Pretty sure if you change the switch on the tx throttle channel from r to n or n to r and you should be okay without fooling with the esc. Being not familiar with the model I'm not sure which esc it has or how to set it up. When ever this throttle situation happens to me I just switch that throttle r/n bottom and I'm golden. Hope you figure it out.
thinking he also swap two wires from the motor to the esc..?

thinking he also swap two wires from the motor to the esc..?
when I arrive home, i will do it...I also thought to do swap the wires... but why happens this?
will check this evening and will see.... thanks anyway...

There’s no program cards for traxxas escs. For the 1:16 e revo, there is no 75% forward speed.. you can only choose between 100 and 50. Read up on your QuickStart manual, it’ll tell you how to put it into training mode.

There’s no program cards for traxxas escs. For the 1:16 e revo, there is no 75% forward speed.. you can only choose between 100 and 50. Read up on your QuickStart manual, it’ll tell you how to put it into training mode.
Unfortunately I don’t have the manual! I tried to swamp the connections! But no way!always Reverse 100% forward 75%. 100/50 on the transmitter! This thing is rubbish! I will try to swamp an other time and put my futaba on it in reverse mode!
What ESC is it? Got the brand/model #?
Esc ? I don’t now! It’s a traxxas erevo baby1/16

Unfortunately I don’t have the manual! I tried to swamp the connections! But no way!always Reverse 100% forward 75%. 100/50 on the transmitter! This thing is rubbish! I will try to swamp an other time and put my futaba on it in reverse mode!

Esc ? I don’t now! It’s a traxxas erevo baby1/16
Uh bro it’s 2019. Google “1/16 e revo brushless manual”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back