I like this hobby and the RC community

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Been bashing with my son (5) for 2 days now. Yesterday we had fun with the mini e revo, the senton 3s and my kraton 6s on a open field and it was a blast. Today the same, just without the kraton. My son's got my mini e revo (1 RC) and I trimmed the throttle to about 25kmh. He learns quick and has to clean his rig by himself. As soon as he his ready I will put the revo back to normal, hitting about 60 kmh. I like this father and son hobby. And I like sharing it with you guys. Been here since a couple of months now, and it's always a pleasure. Deleted my Facebook acc, and now I'm addicted to this social media.

Long story short. Thanks guys for the good time and the nice conversations.
I wish u all the best for the new year! See ya in 2020!

Happy New Year to you and your family @Phamous. Glad to hear you and your son are having fun. I love the fact your having him clean his own rig. Great way to spend quality time with the family.
It's important to teach him, that he has to keep an eye on his stuff, and that he has to value it

Been bashing with my son (5) for 2 days now. Yesterday we had fun with the mini e revo, the senton 3s and my kraton 6s on a open field and it was a blast. Today the same, just without the kraton. My son's got my mini e revo (1 RC) and I trimmed the throttle to about 25kmh. He learns quick and has to clean his rig by himself. As soon as he his ready I will put the revo back to normal, hitting about 60 kmh. I like this father and son hobby. And I like sharing it with you guys. Been here since a couple of months now, and it's always a pleasure. Deleted my Facebook acc, and now I'm addicted to this social media.

Long story short. Thanks guys for the good time and the nice conversations.
I wish u all the best for the new year! See ya in 2020!
Right back atchaaa ! Happy New Year to you and yours !

The Father - Son bashing gets me every time!! How I got into the hobby almost 30 years ago, dad bought me my first Tamiya MT Kit. the outings/bashing sessions are some of my favorite memories looking back now!!

Happy New Year!! Have Fun and Stay Safe!!! ???? :woot::woot::woot:

Been doing a similar thing the last few days. Took my boy up to the family turf farm. The paddocks are good for speed runs, you just need to look out for irrigation pipes. Every afternoon after dinner (day light savings is awesome) we would take his Outcast 6S and my Savage XS for a lap around the farm. Probably about 2.5Kms all up. Heaps of fun trying to sneak up on birds and hares.
I've been given some great advice here, and found a bunch of handy info. This is a good place to hang out.!!!:D

Been doing a similar thing the last few days. Took my boy up to the family turf farm. The paddocks are good for speed runs, you just need to look out for irrigation pipes. Every afternoon after dinner (day light savings is awesome) we would take his Outcast 6S and my Savage XS for a lap around the farm. Probably about 2.5Kms all up. Heaps of fun trying to sneak up on birds and hares.
I've been given some great advice here, and found a bunch of handy info. This is a good place to hang out.!!!:D
That's a good idea, going for lap like this.
Been wondering myself how many kms u could go with 1 lipo. But was always afraid to have to carry it back ?. But I recently found a good solution, I took the carrying belt from a sportbag, and hooked it up on the a arms. Really comfortable to carry?

hahahah it can build character.... twice we managed to jam a dog bone up after a crash. The young fella had to carry his Outcast back home. He was not happy, but we now take some tools and a spare battery each. I should have put the GPS on and seen how far the cars actually go. Oh well next time, am back home now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back