Fireteam I like to tinker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to paint them the same Blue but I ran out of paint.
I had just enough paint for 2 wheels, I already have another can on the way. I really like the blue wheels.

ovOUwry.jpg

I had just enough paint for 2 wheels, I already have another can on the way. I really like the blue wheels.

ovOUwry.jpg
You scuff em up somehow? I tried painting some grps, but it chipped off really quickly cuz I didn't scuff em. Look incredible tho!😍

You scuff em up somehow? I tried painting some grps, but it chipped off really quickly cuz I didn't scuff em. Look incredible tho!😍
No scuffing, I can just repaint them if it starts coming off. But now I'm conflicted. I put so much into this I don't want to tear it up. I might just keep it for a shelf queen and buy another kraton for a backup to my other one. Originally I was just going to change the body and use it for when I break the Kraton. Maybe the exb this time. But then...I need to make another rack to fit them. Oh my.

I prefer plastidip on wheels, any overspray rubs off.

Apologies if mentioned, what blue is that? Matches my truck!

Last edited:
T
No scuffing, I can just repaint them if it starts coming off. But now I'm conflicted. I put so much into this I don't want to tear it up. I might just keep it for a shelf queen and buy another kraton for a backup to my other one. Originally I was just going to change the body and use it for when I break the Kraton. Maybe the exb this time. But then...I need to make another rack to fit them. Oh my.
Totally feel ya, just painted another body for my kraton. They just look so pretty & nice, but they're ultimately made to be used!

Bitchin 😎 Almost too nice to bash!! Nice job, one of a kind! Love it!!🍻
Thanks! I need an arrma or Axial sale right away, I really don't wanna beat this up. I'll take a Notorious or a Capra 4ws to hold me over, lol. I still have my Kraton..but what started as a backup to that..now isn't. haha, aw crap.
It's always nice to finally get it to where your happy with everything. (y)
Yes and no, I feel like I need to be doing something to one of them. I need a new one...or two :)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back