Talion I Love my Talion!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatManRayRay

Reaction score
Eh up dudes

Update on my first arrma buy ienthe talion 6s v4

I love it! Its a total beast, had it on a mx track and it was so at home tracknhad just been graded talion took it in its stride, so controllable in the air just awesome, hats off to arrma

Did lose a steering knuckle/ hub nut due to steering blocknbeimg split from an earlier crash so can't complain, although replacement knuckles don't come with hub nuts and hub nuts as expensive as the steering block!

Ordered some hot racing alloy steering knuckles as think the standard items are cack for maintenance hard to align and easy to cross thread, waiting for delivery from China....

Just ordered a titanium chasis and shock towers from scorched parts will try before and after see how stiffness and weight of Ti compares to standard
Eh up dudes

Update on my first arrma buy ienthe talion 6s v4

I love it! Its a total beast, had it on a mx track and it was so at home tracknhad just been graded talion took it in its stride, so controllable in the air just awesome, hats off to arrma

Did lose a steering knuckle/ hub nut due to steering blocknbeimg split from an earlier crash so can't complain, although replacement knuckles don't come with hub nuts and hub nuts as expensive as the steering block!

Ordered some hot racing alloy steering knuckles as think the standard items are cack for maintenance hard to align and easy to cross thread, waiting for delivery from China....

Just ordered a titanium chasis and shock towers from scorched parts will try before and after see how stiffness and weight of Ti compares to standard
PS just bought a ramp.£15 wanna do some big jumps like my rc hero rcdude_81

Attachments

• 20200708_191917.jpg
    20200708_191917.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 55
Just got backflip lp’s and new diff fluid, 60k front, 500k center, 30k rear. Talion really woke up with this combo, 500k in the center regardless of the tire will be a little more responsive feeling. This car is very over looked in my opinion, some love how it looks and some HATE it. With the appropriate upgrades, this car is an absolute animal.

Whatv
Just got backflip lp’s and new diff fluid, 60k front, 500k center, 30k rear. Talion really woke up with this combo, 500k in the center regardless of the tire will be a little more responsive feeling. This car is very over looked in my opinion, some love how it looks and some HATE it. With the appropriate upgrades, this car is an absolute animal.
What upgrades you recommend mate? I've just got upgraded shock towers and chassis, was gonna go 50K front 500K 10K same set up as rc dude 81 (I think from memory) cos it does diff out a fait bit when trying to turn on the throttle instead of sliding like I want it to on standard oil. What oil you recommend for shocks? Also know of any cool looking body shells that will fit my beloved tally whacker? Still waiting for HR chasis braces and steering blocks to be delivered from farisacr website has anyone dealt with these dudes ? Struggle to find HR stuff in UK
Whatv
What upgrades you recommend mate? I've just got upgraded shock towers and chassis, was gonna go 50K front 500K 10K same set up as rc dude 81 (I think from memory) cos it does diff out a fait bit when trying to turn on the throttle instead of sliding like I want it to on standard oil. What oil you recommend for shocks? Also know of any cool looking body shells that will fit my beloved tally whacker? Still waiting for HR chasis braces and steering blocks to be delivered from farisacr website has anyone dealt with these dudes ? Struggle to find HR stuff in UK
Should have said 50 front 500 centre 20 rear not 10. Wonder what tally be like running 8S???

Whatv

Should have said 50 front 500 centre 20 rear not 10. Wonder what tally be like running 8S???
So I recommend chassis braces, servo Mount, bearings, and eventually chassis . Since the talion shock towers are smaller they don’t bend as easily compared to the kraton. Us talion guys can get away with the hot racing chassis braces because we have the notches in the chassis which will prevent the screws from snapping. For the shocks I would keep the stock 2000 cst oil. I wouldn’t put the talion through 8s unless you had the EXB diffs. The stock diffs definitley aren't made for 8s.

So I recommend chassis braces, servo Mount, bearings, and eventually chassis . Since the talion shock towers are smaller they don’t bend as easily compared to the kraton. Us talion guys can get away with the hot racing chassis braces because we have the notches in the chassis which will prevent the screws from snapping. For the shocks I would keep the stock 2000 cst oil. I wouldn’t put the talion through 8s unless you had the EXB diffs. The stock diffs definitley aren't made for 8s.
thanks for advice not to kill my diffs!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back