Typhon I love this car šŸ˜

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yes, I really like my mojave shocks all the way around. Hereā€™s how it sits with them and a front granite shock tower. It is overkill though. I believe youā€™re keeping it rear wheel drive, right? Stuff like this does add weight. I wanted mine to be a high-speed ground basher and jumper so I got a bit carried away with it. Go ahead and try the other longer shock collars/spacers and see how it drives. Save the money to upgrade your big rock šŸ˜‰

F0C9C517-3B73-476D-BEE4-1097A233FCBB.jpeg

F9CBC207-3F77-49E4-8096-AF75087B9E5B.jpeg

And yes, I really like my mojave shocks all the way around. Hereā€™s how it sits with them and a front granite shock tower. It is overkill though. I believe youā€™re keeping it rear wheel drive, right? Stuff like this does add weight. I wanted mine to be a high-speed ground basher and jumper so I got a bit carried away with it. Go ahead and try the other longer shock collars/spacers and see how it drives. Save the money to upgrade your big rock šŸ˜‰

View attachment 255377

View attachment 255378
Looks awesome buddy . Yes I want to keep it 2wd . I've got those Typhon arms and links here so what I might do is put them back on and use spacers for the front for now .
See how it drives first after stiffening up the front end first .
And yeah your right the big rock is coming Christmas need to stop spending on the Vorteks lol šŸ¤£.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back