I may have gone a bit crazy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4SIR

Retired NYPD full time Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
I don't even have the truck yet :) made a 6ft by 2ft work table from 2 layers of 3/4 in sanded plywood (1 1/2 in total) and bought a buttload of stuff for my kraton 6s which is under the tree.. I am going to be a busy boy
qlCPafj.jpg

and thats just the stuff my wife didn't want to wrap lol

Last edited:
more toys came today anyone know what that little capacitor thing is used for?
FUQ3Bwk.jpg
bbA366h.jpg

best answer i could find was:

A glitch buster actually stores a tiny charge that helps keep current to the receiver. If there is a sudden draw of power on the BEC circuit (as with some servos), the receiver won't have enough power for itself and "brown out". Basically, this is like shutting the electronics system off and back on again. With a brown out, you don't have brakes or throttle and likely don't have steering for a moment. If you have noticed, when you first turn your car/truck on, immediately you have steering, but the ESC takes a couple of seconds to "boot up" before you have throttle response. This is what you would experience during a brown out.

A glitch buster will keep current to your receiver, (hopefully) eliminating any brown out conditions and keep your ESC up and running.

i heard switching to a high torque servo (i bought a savox 1210) i might need one so i bought it ahead of time

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back