I might be in too deep!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltystevo

Reaction score
I do enjoy my hobbies and get obsessed with some like this one?
Anyone else have those moments when you realized you got caught up in it deep?

So I'm headed into work this morning driving down the ol' route 8 and I accidentally hit the radio input button instead of radio scan button and this popped up... I had to laugh.
@bicketybam

That is too funny! It would have been better if someone else was in the car and was like,"What the hell is a BicketyBam?!"

I love that album by @bicketybam! I've also been listening to the new album from @Primarrma a lot lately. His latest "hit" was a smash!:LOL:

Does the video come through on the screen? Would be dangerous, but make the trips more fun, as long as you don't steer the car trying to correct the rc on screen.

I have driftomatics dangerous backflip challenge on "high rotation".
There's a hack to do it, i just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I stopped driving and watching stuff on TV... Rather dangerous. Well I haven't stopped totally lol. I play Joe Rogan and some other podcast but you don't need to watch. I have tried watching car videos and driving and yes, it's probably the most dangerous thing to watch as you naturally try to steer what you see!

There's a hack to do it, i just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I stopped driving and watching stuff on TV... Rather dangerous. Well I haven't stopped totally lol. I play Joe Rogan and some other podcast but you don't need to watch. I have tried watching car videos and driving and yes, it's probably the most dangerous thing to watch as you naturally try to steer what you see!
I didn't want to admit it but I know from experience, totally stupid, never doing it again.

I'm still doing the hack so others can watch TV or play YouTube music, or some damn BicketyBam!!
Is there a way to mirror your phone on the screen? It sure would be nice to have google maps or waze on there. I looked for a bit when I got my truck, and gave up after coming up short.

Is there a way to mirror your phone on the screen? It sure would be nice to have google maps or waze on there. I looked for a bit when I got my truck, and gave up after coming up short.
My radio has apple car play and android auto, which does have Waze and Google maps, but I can only play the audio through the screen on YouTube, without a separate video input.

My radio has apple car play and android auto, which does have Waze and Google maps, but I can only play the audio through the screen on YouTube, without a separate video input.
Yeah, I'm SOL with the generation I have as it doesn't do android auto. Unless I wanna start cutting into wire harnesses.. I had a spark of hope there for a second though.

Yes there is. I have Google maps and waze... There's a few more apps and unlimited after the hack.
My radio died so I upgraded to a 2018 which has the mirror from your phone to radio. What year is your ram?

Yeah, I'm SOL with the generation I have as it doesn't do android auto. Unless I wanna start cutting into wire harnesses.. I had a spark of hope there for a second though.
There are some hacks for it but I can't remember where to find them for you if you have an older radio. And if you just want to mirror phone with out using it as a touch screen I think you have might have aux screen inputs? Not sure I can check my old din later

Yes there is. I have Google maps and waze... There's a few more apps and unlimited after the hack.
My radio died so I upgraded to a 2018 which has the mirror from your phone to radio. What year is your ram?
It's a 2016. It isn't the end of the world, it would just be nice if it was doable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back