Florida I need a bash buddy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trayno88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Just curious if anybody in this forum lives in central Florida and would like to get together and have some fun, if not where are some good spots, and if it’s an RC park can I run my Notorious.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
I live in Longwood. Place called Mike Kirby park per reviews and Google search RC friendly. Haven't gone yet...https://maps.app.goo.gl/qroun4T9yY7YLYK96

I want to be your buddy! If you get me a greencard, house, job and get me over to Florida Currently live in Europe. 🤠

I would but my wife works Saturdays and I have the little ones. I’ll try and get out there tomorrow. I need to charge up my batteries also, didn’t feel too good early in the week so I put them all in storage

I would but my wife works Saturdays and I have the little ones. I’ll try and get out there tomorrow. I need to charge up my batteries also, didn’t feel too good early in the week so I put them all in storage

my wife and 3yo son is going too so no excuse! Also I’ll have a generator so definitely no excuse

Lol. Nah man. Family and life first always.
I am going out to east Orange County race way today though
I’ve taken them before and it’s better just to go myself, or have the wife with me. Off hand what do they charge at all out RC to play.

I’ve taken them before and it’s better just to go myself, or have the wife with me. Off hand what do they charge at all out RC to play.

$15. I hear ya. But since I got my wife into RC we bash together. And my son will drive some or play. He likes to play in the dirt with sticks

People can’t get out of California quick enough. And New York. Let’s just hope when they move to Florida they don’t vote the same. Don’t New York up my Florida lol
It's all good, only idiots are moving to FL now. 🤣

Central Florida here...Deland..lets bash..please bring a ramp! 😆 Never mind..thread is old. Maybe some wheelchair races. 😆

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back