I NEED Arrma ball joint set Nero ar340093

RCMANIAC147

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
My Nero broke a ball joint set part number ar340093. They are on back-order everywhere, until March. I really want to drive my Nero. The set comes with lots of the things, so I'm sure someone has a extra. I could PayPal you money if someone would ship me a few of there extras. Please.

cfrea

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
They are out of stock due to a redesign as they found a fault with the original design. I'm in the same boat. Luckily I contacted Arrma and they had a spare set try calling otherwise you will have to wait :(

Dubbl-A

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Will these work?
They are for an Associated Rival MT. They seem about right...

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDJWH&P=FR&gclid=CLaE-5q1htICFYtXDQodmbkH9Q

ascc5756.jpg

JoshHefnerX

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
They are out of stock due to a redesign as they found a fault with the original design. I'm in the same boat. Luckily I contacted Arrma and they had a spare set try calling otherwise you will have to wait :(

That's kinda what I was wondering - did Arrma tell you that?

Fiery

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Will these work?
They are for an Associated Rival MT. They seem about right...

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDJWH&P=FR&gclid=CLaE-5q1htICFYtXDQodmbkH9Q

ascc5756.jpg
I'll try this out if you want
My Nero broke a ball joint set part number ar340093. They are on back-order everywhere, until March. I really want to drive my Nero. The set comes with lots of the things, so I'm sure someone has a extra. I could PayPal you money if someone would ship me a few of there extras. Please.
I'm using some associated 89077, they had them in my hobby shop and they looked like 20 years old but they work lol.

RCgoogler

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Granite
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Nero
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s