I need help, no throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin98

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hi so im pretty noob at this rc stuff but i have a arrma fury brushed and cant get it to work ive had it for almost 2 years. It worked about 6 months before it quit working now im trying to fix it but i cant figure out what the problem is. when i turn on the esc i get no throttle nor power to engine plus the esc and reciever blink red until the esc shuts off???? Help

try disconnecting the motor and receiver and see what esc does. it might be bad if it does the same thing. this is assuming the behavior your seeing is not normal

Touch the leads from the motor directly to a charged battery. Does the motor spin?

Obviously, you want the truck upside down or rear wheels elevated when you do this.;)

If the receiver blinks red it has lost it's bind to the transmitter. Easy way to tell is if you don't have steering either. Try re-binding the receiver to the transmitter. The light should remain steady on the receiver if the receiver is bound to the transmitter. As above to check if the motor is toast.

So it does do the same and about 2 wekks ago i baught aan axial esc and it still does the same thing. So could the receiver be bad or remote be nad

And yes also tested the motor all good there and it has a new servo. Its like the receiver isnt binding to the remote so could the receiver be bad or the remote its self?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back