I need psychological help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13 online orders and counting this month, why can't I save money?
Have to admit, the title had me worried (damn clickbait ...)

I feel ya on this though, man. Right now, Jenny's RC is a helluva drug. Six orders from them and mostly for an R/C vehicle I don't own ... yet. Soo ... there's that.

Man i felt bad we hijacked your thread too. 🤣
I didn't realize my diffs were in trouble on the Xmaxx , and that's fine , the truck is over 5 years old now , has been a go to rc for me as it always ran!!! Started noticing the servo going slow last time out at the bash day at RCM , there's a hundred dollar bill !!!! . Sending it off their big take off jump and landing on hard packed dirt ( doing backflips ) , probably did in the diffs . We heard the clicking soon after !!!! LOL
So when I think about it , servo / diffs / body that's a few hundred bucks , K8S EXB Roller $489 , another no brainer !!! Bad thing is I just sold my RTR K8S with a brand new M2C chassis / Max5 / 1100kv , that's fine , I'm just an open field runner with these big 1/5 scales , I'm sure the K8S EXB with stock electronics on the 23t pin will make me happy for the minimal time I actually use RC's as of late .
So with that said , that motor will be going back into the Xmaxx ( Max 6 ESC )when I decide to fix it up .

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

I bought a losi dbxl for 1900 CAD. after taxes it was 2200. But I got an Outcast 8S for free! Anyways, 400 cad for a tune pipe over 100 for some breakage and learning and 50 bucks for a kill switch, 100 futaba rx and ready to run! (After about 12 hours loctiting and replacing screws. SAVINGS..

ANYWAYS. Who wants an Outcast 8S?
If you want I can take care of the outcast for you until you find it a home? I promise to walk it every day!! I'm just in Brampton so you can visit her anytime. 😁

If you want I can take care of the outcast for you until you find it a home? I promise to walk it every day!! I'm just in Brampton so you can visit her anytime. 😁
Bro. Let us bash sometime. We should share spots.
@Moonstonemike what do you do most of the time? Parking lot? Speed run? Field bash? We have found some gems in the last few years in Sauga. Especially near the airport. Where are you running and what are you running?

After getting four rigs.. Told my wife , "it's the final and last one I'll get."...

Now another 9 cars later ..

Ssssshhhh. And Another one is coming.
Let's keep this between us 🤫

After getting four rigs.. Told my wife , "it's the final and last one I'll get."...

You just need to keep her from seeing all 9 at the same time. If she only sees 4 at a time, she probably won't notice the difference.
p.s. I hear there's a good sale on 8S Outcasts for number 10!

Bro. Let us bash sometime. We should share spots.
@Moonstonemike what do you do most of the time? Parking lot? Speed run? Field bash? We have found some gems in the last few years in Sauga. Especially near the airport. Where are you running and what are you running?
Definitely!!!👍👍I do it all. Parking lot hooning, speedish runs, BMX tracks, construction sites and a bit of crawling.
Will sent you a message later.

Sick. We got lots of different purpose built vehicles and like to run. It's getting cold so it starts to trend more to parking lot bashing this season. Look up 5050 satellite drive. Big parking lot no salt but no plowing either. Seems good this year.
We got some good daytime fields near us also.

I said the same thing after I just bought a K6EXB...I have a feeling I have lied 🤣

You just need to keep her from seeing all 9 at the same time. If she only sees 4 at a time, she probably won't notice the difference.
p.s. I hear there's a good sale on 8S Outcasts for number 10!
Either that or he needs a new wife. My GF has more cars than i do, and has since before we got together. Shes more of a fanatic about them than i am too. She pretty much likes everything, from mini's to crawlers, to large scale, whereas i tend to stick to 1/10TH scale SCT's, mostly 2WD. As for hiding them, why? If you support her hobbies, she should support yours.

Either that or he needs a new wife. My GF has more cars than i do, and has since before we got together. Shes more of a fanatic about them than i am too. She pretty much likes everything, from mini's to crawlers, to large scale, whereas i tend to stick to 1/10TH scale SCT's, mostly 2WD. As for hiding them, why? If you support her hobbies, she should support yours.
Here is why I need to hide them... 😏 I AIN'T finding a new one like this! 🤣
Screenshot_20210204-111320_Mercari.jpg

Last edited:
Beauty unfortunately fades, at least for most... having things in common, or at least being understanding of what your significant other likes to do as a hobby, is way more important in the long run, trust me... you don't tell her she can't get her hair or nails done I'm assuming, so she shouldn't give you grief over how/where you spend your hard earned money👍

Beauty unfortunately fades, at least for most... having things in common, or at least being understanding of what your significant other likes to do as a hobby, is way more important in the long run, trust me... you don't tell her she can't get her hair or nails done I'm assuming, so she shouldn't give you grief over how/where you spend your hard earned money👍
Whatever dude... We've been married almost 8 years. She use to be a model and takes care of herself impeccably well. She's 36 and all natural. She is also great with money and I SUCK with it so it's a good balance.
Sure, we all get old and less attractive but she is one who will do what it takes, within reason, to maintain it for as long as possible. She doen't spend poop on herself. She does her own hair and nails. I respect that because I know many who married "hot woman" and once they got that ring they gain 50 and start wearing their pj's and slippers to Walmart. 🤨

Whatever dude... We've been married almost 8 years. She use to be a model and takes care of herself impeccably well. She's 36 and all natural. She is also great with money and I SUCK with it so it's a good balance.
Sure, we all get old and less attractive but she is one who will do what it takes, within reason, to maintain it for as long as possible. She doen't spend poop on herself. She does her own hair and nails. I respect that because I know many who married "hot woman" and once they got that ring they gain 50 and start wearing their pj's and slippers to Walmart. 🤨
You guys just need pot smoking wives like mine with very poor short term memory. Sometimes it sucks because no supper but I am pretty sure my marriage would be over if she had better recall.
She remembers she likes the dogs pretty well. My son and I come a distant 3rd or 4th.

You guys just need pot smoking wives like mine with very poor short term memory. Sometimes it sucks because no supper but I am pretty sure my marriage would be over if she had better recall.
Funny, my wife doesn't smoke pot but she isn't very observant. I could walk in and out with 5 different rc's and she wouldn't know the difference. Works in my favor a lot! 😆

She remembers she likes the dogs pretty well. My son and I come a distant 3rd or 4th.
LMFAO!! 😂:ROFLMAO: I've got one and ain't that the truth!!

And OMG the "sometimes no supper" had me cracking up!!! Same thing happens here!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂(y):ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back