I need psychological help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wifey tries to tell me I can buy poop whenever I look like I'm not happy. She has zero control when it comes to trying to please me and that leaves me as the one trying to use self-control as to not increase credit card debt. :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My wifey tries to tell me I can buy poop whenever I look like I'm not happy. She has zero control when it comes to trying to please me and that leaves me as the one trying to use self-control as to not increase credit card debt. :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's like the polar opposite of my wife... she tries to care but truly doesn't give an ats rass! 😂 She grew up dirt poor (litterally) in a 3rd world country. We will be rich some day because of her though. 😏

Last edited:
That's like the polar opposite of my wife... she tries to care but truly doesn't give an ats rass! 😂 She grew up dirt poor (litterally) in a 3rd world country. We will be rich some day because of her though. 😏
Sounds like you guys would have made for an entertaining season of 90-day fiancé :ROFLMAO:

Congrats bro she sure is a looker and I'm sure she takes care of you when you need her too. :cool:(y) omg I totally didn't mean that the way it sounds.

I hate to break it to you, but the earth is the third planet for the sun, making all countries on earth third world countries. :ROFLMAO:
Trust me, we visit her country every Christmas and visit her family. Some are doing great but the poor ones live in tin roof, 1 room shacks with dirt floors... 2 parents and 2 kids. Its a VERY humbling experience. That's how she grew up. It AIN'T all the same!
She had nothing! So it's hard for her to fathom spending 100's or 1000's on toys.
Her BEST CHRISTMAS was the one when Santa left her a note saying why he couldn't give her the toy she wanted.. she was so excited to have A LETTER FROM SANTA! She was showing it to everyone. 🤨

I have a $3000+ Kraton 6s EXB.... nuff said. 😑
BUT... also, I have an XMAXX that I am "selling" and I have a brand new Losi LMT King Sling that is still at my LHS waiting for me to figure out how to tell my wife I bought it so I can bring it home. 🤣🤣🤣
Yea my 6s Rtr v5 kraton is now deff up to at least 3gs lol should of just bought an exb
Yea my 6s Rtr v5 kraton is now deff up to at least 3gs lol should of just bought an exb
But in all honesty, I 100% believe my m2c wishlist of parts smashes a stock exb no matter what electronics you pic idk it's a tough game , with tough choices to make once you buy one.
13 online orders and counting this month, why can't I save money?
Um.... cause you decided rc bashing was for you lol ..... don't feel bad friend I fell for it also 5 trucks later and thousands 9f dollars later, however now that I'm set up and have a bit of knowledge, admittedly very little knowledge in comparison to others using this platform, I've come a long way and it has gotten better , stick with it

Last edited:
Wow. Reading this makes me feel like I'm not alone. I also grabbed the Fireteam at the $399 price. Ha! Also bought a fresh round of parts from M2C, a Perfect Pass servo, Baserqueen CF kit... the works... I'm not sure I should have a credit card right now. Lol.

I just bought this which I couldn't afford. 🙄
20221130_201037.jpg

I'm not sure I should have a credit card right now. Lol.
That is the way i control what i spend. No credit card, prepaid debit card only, can only spend what i can afford. However, i like to buy 1/10TH scale SCT's, and lots of them. If i took what i have spent just since July on trucks and parts, and, all my trucks were bought secondhand (Arrma Fury, 2 Associated ProSC10's, Associated SC10 6, Traxxas Stampede (4 total), HPI Jumpshot MT, Traxxas Slash 4X4, WL Toys 104001, enough parts to build 2 complete Bandit's and 2 complete Rustler's, and im looking at a Maverick Quantum MT and another ProSC10) i could probably buy 2 8S Arrma's at normal price (im just not into 4S and faster, or bigger stuff). My average is $125-$150 per truck, but, i also like to run them hard, so, something of mine is pretty much always broken. This way, i have something to run while im waiting on parts.

Wow. Reading this makes me feel like I'm not alone. I also grabbed the Fireteam at the $399 price. Ha! Also bought a fresh round of parts from M2C, a Perfect Pass servo, Baserqueen CF kit... the works... I'm not sure I should have a credit card right now. Lol.
Paypal pay in 3-4months no interest rocks. It can hurt, but still in control.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back