I need psychological help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youre Crazy Fox Tv GIF by Gotham

Well , it is that time of year ( Black Friday ) that we know there will be some killer deals , and if it's something we're interested in , will power goes out the window !!!! LOL The Fireteam did not interest me at the reg price or the deal from my LHS at $550 , but for $399 , I had to pull the trigger .
You see in the Classifieds I was/am selling some of my RC rigs , sold the K8S and DBXL-E because of not being used , but now taking apart my Xmaxx from last use ( was clicking very loud ) I found I broke some diffs in my Xmaxx , ....... the K8S EXB Roller is tempting me as I could take the RTR K8S electronics back out of my Xmaxx and have another K8S to use .
To fix my Xmaxx = $130 +/- ....NTM could use a new body now $100 , or a new K8S EXB Roller Black Friday deal $489 !!!!!
I don't care if I buy it and it sits in the box til next spring !!!!!

13 online orders and counting this month, why can't I save money?
Started about 6 weeks ago with 2 £25 toy grade ones for my children. At this point, I am about £1600 in including the Hero 11 cuz I will want to make good shoots too.

I have adhd, so this is one of the traits too, but I don't even intend to stop. My only excuse will be to my wife that I make enough 😬

I'm weak......... start taking my RTR K8S electronics out of my Xmaxx !!!!! Good thing my Xmaxx motor didn't sell !!!!
Man i felt bad we hijacked your thread too. 🤣

I bought a losi dbxl for 1900 CAD. after taxes it was 2200. But I got an Outcast 8S for free! Anyways, 400 cad for a tune pipe over 100 for some breakage and learning and 50 bucks for a kill switch, 100 futaba rx and ready to run! (After about 12 hours loctiting and replacing screws. SAVINGS..

ANYWAYS. Who wants an Outcast 8S?

One of my orders was a giant 24" deep shelf system to hold all my cars that I was tripping over in the living room, and in the spare room, and in the garage, and in the hallway. Does that count as an order? And no, good guess, I'm not married.
I bought a losi dbxl for 1900 CAD. after taxes it was 2200. But I got an Outcast 8S for free! Anyways, 400 cad for a tune pipe over 100 for some breakage and learning and 50 bucks for a kill switch, 100 futaba rx and ready to run! (After about 12 hours loctiting and replacing screws. SAVINGS..

ANYWAYS. Who wants an Outcast 8S?
Is the price still Free? I'm in, and will pay for shipping plus a can of Pringles in your choice of flavors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back