I need to unbind slt3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carckton driver

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I was testing different servos and recievers to trouble shoot a problem im having and now i have one slt3 bound to 2 different sr315 recievers. How do i unbind one of them? Thanks

Just rebind one of them to a different radio. Or install one of them and put the other one aside until you need it. Is this a trick question?

Confused Will Ferrell GIF

Just rebind one of them to a different radio. Or install one of them and put the other one aside until you need it. Is this a trick question?

Confused Will Ferrell GIF
Its not a trick question and its not hard to understand either. If i put one to the side than ill have an inoperable car. I only have enough recievers for as many cars i have. Rebind one of them to a different radio. Great, then what about that radio thats either bound to 2 recievers or now doesn't work with the car it was oroginally bound to?

Its not a trick question and its not hard to understand either. If i put one to the side than ill have an inoperable car. I only have enough recievers for as many cars i have. Rebind one of them to a different radio. Great, then what about that radio thats either bound to 2 recievers or now doesn't work with the car it was oroginally bound to?
Just bind each radio to the car you want it bound to, no need to unbind anything. If you have one radio and receiver for each car you should be good to go.

Im an idiot. I was trying to think about it instead of actually just doing it
No worries, it’s the simple things we often overcomplicate in our mind. 🤙

Mental block….senior moment…..we all have them. Glad to see you sorted it out. Going to be frigid cold for the next few day so good time to wrench.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back