Infraction I need your help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StupidRC makes some cool ones and scorchedrc iirc.

Some mail came today.

thumbnail_IMG_2514.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2513.jpg

Which motor are you trying to use exactly? The 1717 will fit the stock motor plate just fine. It's the mounting holes you have to worry about on the big block motors, thats why you need different plates for them.

Sadly I don't think there is a plate that will fit the stock motor mount and a 56 series motor. The 50 series plate you linked is a 25mm screw pitch and the only company that puts out motors with that pitch is spektrum. I think you have 3 options if you want to use a big block motor.

option 1 = get a pps mount
option 2 = get the limitless v2 motor mount as there are 56 series plates with 30mm screw pitch for that mount and thats what you need to fit a 2028 or a big block TP motor.

option 3 = get a cheap ebola ebay big block mount.

I actually went through this a while back and I just ended up getting a pps mount. No regrets

Will the handbrake work with an almost locked center diff?
Idk how well it would work you are definitely going to drag the front wheels until the diff starts working did you buy the diff for your limitless? I just got one as well and may just be changing the spur gear and keeping the spool

Idk how well it would work you are definitely going to drag the front wheels until the diff starts working did you buy the diff for your limitless? I just got one as well and may just be changing the spur gear and keeping the spool
I bought a center diff from JRC. I was going to silicon earplug it, but I want it to work like a normal HB and not lock all 4 wheels.

I bought a center diff from JRC. I was going to silicon earplug it, but I want it to work like a normal HB and not lock all 4 wheels.
The handbrake will always lock all four wheels. It stops the center diff from rotating so there's really no way to keep it from affecting the front wheels. But it behaves as though you're just locking up the rear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back