i need your opinion squids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this thread is all over the place.
A bunch of dudes just making fun of someone just trying to start.
Like 2 gave legitimate advice.
Wtf was with the keyboard warrior / Harley diss, hopefully just a joke.

Now to real answers:
1) the experienced riders recommend a beginner start with less than a 600 sport bike (which are stupid fast)
2) regarding the actual bike in question: overpriced. (Almost new price for a 9 year old bike, you can do A LOT better)
3) mods…. I know you’re excited but don’t waste money on “mods” you’ll need the cash to fix it after you drop it. Here’s your list of mods: first of all good safety gear, second: good tires, the end.
Evidently you are new… Cameron Is like a son to me. Tough love is never easy..

Now to real answers:
1) the experienced riders recommend a beginner start with less than a 600 sport bike (which are stupid fast)
2) regarding the actual bike in question: overpriced. (Almost new price for a 9 year old bike, you can do A LOT better)
3) mods…. I know you’re excited but don’t waste money on “mods” you’ll need the cash to fix it after you drop it. Here’s your list of mods: first of all good safety gear, second: good tires, the end.
this is how most threads be
and don't worry were just joking around
thanks for the advise

Take the MSF class.
Buy a cheap used bike for the first 6 months.
I don't know how old you are, but there's a very good reason motorcycle insurance premiums drop once you hit 25. It's not just a random number, it's statistics.

Definately don't start on a 600, especially a race 600. Start on a low CC bike then graduate, it might cost a few bucks doing it that way, but you have to walk before you run. Experience on 2 wheels in traffic is a must. I started on a mini bike at 8 or 10 and now ride liter bikes.
20170212_160445.jpg
20170707_194351.jpg

this is how most threads be
and don't worry were just joking around
thanks for the advise
You know I’m kidding, I hope. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you. Seriously, if you want to ride.. ride, just take your time and ease into it slowly. I am in agreement with everyone when they say don’t start on a 600. If you wanna ride green, that 400 is pretty sweet and should serve you well. The price isn’t bad and it’s a good way to build your credit. 👍🏼 A total bonus if your dad will co-sign 😎
71F43A08-2BDB-410E-885C-2F7FB0781028.jpeg
5CCF5AFD-3327-46CA-A302-1A14E00424CF.jpeg

so all show and no go:ROFLMAO:
I had my fair share of shittin my pant's, bubbly knees after I got off my first bike, looked almost like that but uglier paint.
180kph and the chain came off... luckily it was just sliding next to the rear sprocket.

5b8aaed90b6124497c5116d7faa188b8.jpg

Now to real answers:
There is no harm here, this is a big family just some friendly loving bashing :D

Last edited:
I had my fair share of shittin my pant's, bubbly knees after I got off my first bike, looked almost like that but uglier paint.
180kph and the chain came off... luckily it was just sliding next to the rear sprocket.

View attachment 207217

There is no harm here, this is a big family just some friendly loving bashing :D
I remember that bike.. is that an 88’?
I’m stuck with one now. This one doesn’t corner but it drops rolling burnouts at 60mph🤙🏼.
2D9714BD-4832-4273-9CCF-6C8113D34CEF.jpeg
97BC76D3-30D3-4F3D-A21E-C50154FF95C6.jpeg

662CA8D4-32F1-4C31-8CBF-08F0985F8E78.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back