I needed a storage solution for my RC's creative thinking 💡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the purpose of the storage. Keep the house and tidy, dust prevention, physical protection, etc... Like why the fancy bags?

Also you will probably want to remove the wheels or store the chassis such that the wheels are unweighted. You can get flat spots, flat spot wheels and tires or even ruin tires if they sit too long.

https://a.co/d/beButOK
What is the purpose of the storage. Keep the house and tidy, dust prevention, physical protection, etc... Like why the fancy bags?

Also you will probably want to remove the wheels or store the chassis such that the wheels are unweighted. You can get flat spots, flat spot wheels and tires or even ruin tires if they sit too long.
There on a shelf rack where the wheels are over the front and rear. They will be in a carport storage area. Not heated.

https://a.co/d/beButOK

There on a shelf rack where the wheels are over the front and rear. They will be in a carport storage area. Not heated.
I would toss a drying packet or two in each plastic bag if you are storing them for a few months like that.

I looked into buying deccicant packs

I can usually fit two in a body bag, three if they're chopped up, er, I mean partially disassembled.:unsure:
Is this what you had in mind?
1668028799802.png

Just for the record @DHS, @FBI, @CIA @ETC - I don't know any of these people and don't know nothing about no bodies in no bags.

Is this what you had in mind?
View attachment 255344

Just for the record @DHS, @FBI, @CIA @ETC - I don't know any of these people and don't know nothing about no bodies in no bags.
@DHS, @FBI, @CIA @ETC

We were talking about these kinds of body bags.
1668030774606.jpeg

@DHS, @FBI, @CIA @ETC

We were talking about these kinds of body bags.
View attachment 255353
Of course, what did you think was in the garbage bag, a bunch of heads or something? Geez that would be awkward.
Precisely, though seeing that image reminds me of how much the show declined toward its end and makes me sad.
It would have been hilarious to see Dexter doing a Hefty Trash Bag commercial. Dexter says, "When it comes down to getting a messy job cleaned up, there is only one brand of bags I trust. Hefty!"

But then again too many snowflakes in the world that would be "traumatized" by it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back