I present the Unofficial Arrma Discord!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently took a look on the Arrma discord from this forum, and there isn't that much live there, not as much interesting than this forum.

The only problem i found on this forum is about the search engine. I tried to search info with words which contain only 3 letters, like for exemple "hot racing", the search engine remove the hot because it contain only 3 letters, even if i put "hot racing" between quote, so the result will be on "racing" only. Same if you search info about M2C. I must have to use google and use it like this : "site:arrmaforum.com [searched words]". I can understand that words with only 3 letters can make too much result to show, like if you search "the" but i don't understand why there isn't the quote option which would search the entire sentence without searching each word only.

Yes, and with discord it is like a facebook page, you must scroll down and down, and down...to find many different discussions on different subjects, not as easy as a forum works.

Discord is mainly interesting for those who do live streaming, but not to get and search interesting information reachable for a long time.

It is same for the youtube comments, i always prefer to add a link to a forum's thread in my videos' description, a forum is always attached to a search engine, information can be find more easily, so better shared (that's also why a good search engine avoid to have multiple threads with the same quetsions). But with youtube, people tend to stay on videos and don't even read the video's description, i don't know if it come from video addiction, the entertainement that videos give when you watch them, or if people are lazy to read a description. I haven't counted the number of questions i have when the answer is in the thread linked in the video's description :LOL: , most of the time i have to say : "read the thread, the link is in the description". A forum's thread is also more easy to read, not like on small (in letter's size) youtube comments or facebook pages.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back