I produced a fast-paced video of my Mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon Mega
  5. Vorteks
There's a trend over on Tik Tok called #RunBoyRun or #RunBoyRunChallenge where you use the song to show a wack-load of photos for .1 of a second, timed to the music. It's a bit wild and some joke of a seizure after seeing it, but since I have a lot of videos and photos of my Mojave EXB, I figured I'd use my knowledge of video editing and give it a go. :giggle:

This took about 4-5 hrs to complete. I usually edit in Adobe Premiere, but I used this project to practice Davinci Resolve. Excellent video editor on Windows and is free to use.

Edit: The embedded video seems somewhat out of sync with the music compared to when viewed on Tik Tok. This video is also available on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjib3vKgK0T/

There's a trend over on Tik Tok called #RunBoyRun or #RunBoyRunChallenge where you use the song to show a wack-load of photos for .1 of a second, timed to the music. It's a bit wild and some joke of a seizure after seeing it, but since I have a lot of videos and photos of my Mojave EXB, I figured I'd use my knowledge of video editing and give it a go. :giggle:

This took about 4-5 hrs to complete. I usually edit in Adobe Premiere, but I used this project to practice Davinci Resolve. Excellent video editor on Windows and is free to use.

Edit: The embedded video seems somewhat out of sync with the music compared to when viewed on Tik Tok. This video is also available on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjib3vKgK0T/
That was badass!(y)

Very nice editing! the wifey uses Davinci Resolve for our videos too. We foolishly paid 300$ for the pro version :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Considering how much was paid for Adobe CC at my workplace, $300 for that software is actually very reasonable.

Considering how much was paid for Adobe CC at my workplace, $300 for that software is actually very reasonable.
We thought so too! was just silly because our chan is small AF and it's not like we're making money on it or anything. I think we did it with hopes of improved performance. She has a decent PC and that program is still slow at times.

Looks good from what I can tell..my 2G wireless plan couldn't keep a flow for long enough to say,LOL I just keep seeing blue and red dots blinking back and forth every second or 2. If I were a toktik'r, I'd vote for ya!!
Just admit your rotary phone doesn't have a screen! 🤣 😂

Haha, I'll try to do that. Although this is portrait style for Tik Tok and Instagram, so may look weird on YouTube. I'll post a link when I do it.
youtube has shorts that use portrait as well. As long as you're under 1 minute and portrait it will auto classify as a youtube short.

That was cool as hell! Can you do it with a couple “ Let’s go Brandon “ pics thrown in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back