I really really dislike Arrmas website.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I hate it too. I literally yell at my monitor every single time I go to it looking for exploded views. I try to save em all to my phone but sometimes I just rather use it on the pc. It's so hard to find stuff on that damn site. It was so much better before.

Awful!
Why did they change it?!?
Who thought this was better?!?
Horizon, their website sucks too. When I am shopping for stuff I like to sort by lowest price first, but if you click on something then go back it resets to the default sorting.......................literally the only shopping website I know that does this.+

-edit- ope I lied it looks like they finally fixed that issue with the sorting.

Horizon, their website sucks too. When I am shopping for stuff I like to sort by lowest price first, but if you click on something then go back it resets to the default sorting.......................literally the only shopping website I know that does this.+

-edit- ope I lied it looks like they finally fixed that issue with the sorting.
Yeah I agree
Both the Arrma website and horizon got worse when they changed

I think I have pdf manuals for all the cars and exploded views downloaded to my phone. The interactive things never worked right for me ever. The hard copies are the best but they don't help when you're in a hurry to catch the LHS before close on a Sunday.

I think I have pdf manuals for all the cars and exploded views downloaded to my phone. The interactive things never worked right for me ever. The hard copies are the best but they don't help when you're in a hurry to catch the LHS before close on a Sunday.
Your LHS is open on Sundays? Lucky.
Absolutely agree. Navigation sucks. Nowadays all I do is go to the vehicle showcase, find the car I need and scroll down to the bottom for the information (manuals/interactive schematic views). The rest of the site is useless.
That is where I got that exploded view from.....................
TBH, it sucks. I've had to do exploded view from other websites that still have the previous version of the exploded view. WAY BETTER!
Almost every manual for every Arrma car https://www.competitionx.com/arrma-manuals/

Idk why but you have to "buy" the manuals in order to download them, they are all free.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree. Navigation sucks. Nowadays all I do is go to the vehicle showcase, find the car I need and scroll down to the bottom for the information (manuals/interactive schematic views). The rest of the site is useless.
Thanks, I just bookmarked the showcase page and now I think my life will be much easier :ROFLMAO:

Who thought this was better?!?
HH thought it was better 😵‍💫
I don't even use it much anymore as it's 💩💩💩, but I have to say that the corporate world sometimes baffles me..!!

CEO: hey guys let's change the website.
Management: yeah, that's a great idea.
Arrma guy: but won't that alienate and confuse our new customers ??
CEO: I don't care, get it done..!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've gotten used to it now. Now I know where everything is, I don't have an issue. I find the exploded views actually load faster than the old website.

Last edited:
That exploded view of the Kraton has been on de Mojave EXB 'link' for many weeks now.(n) I know because I have been comparing Mojave (EXB) to Fireteam parts lately. I actually used another website's exploded view for the Mojave: https://www.astramodel.cz/en/eview/ara106058_mojave_6s_bl/chassis.html

But usually I go to the hardcopy exploded view; a downloaded/printed version in plastic sheet covers to give it a bit of protection and keep it clean from grease and oil.;)

Seems like a typical case of a web design team having to justify their pay by redesigning something functional and making it worse, or some useless managerial bureaucrat type forcing it on them.
Yep....welcome to the 'new and improved'.......happens way too much.....

If something isn't broke, DON'T FIX IT

I never used the "interactive" exploded parts diagrams. Too buggy. I just went straight for the PDF parts diagrams. But you're right, now it looks like they changed that too and took those away...??? I thought access to the base PDFs was like a RIGHT to owning that RC?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back