I see lots of new arrma owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been popping up all over my fb pages. Lots of people buying arrmas for the first time or adding more. Anyone in here that we know? ?

Should be a good time to check membership growth over the next few weeks. I'd also like to see feedback from Arrma. I love to watch how sales develop from marketing and word of mouth.

Well with Christmas there was a sh!t load of RC sales, I've seen so many people on here post in new membership say how they were Traxxas boys and now own their 1st Arrma. Word is spreading about Arrma tough and such. A lot of people that own other brands watch YouTube and see these flying fruitcake Arrmas and get mesmerized by them. They can only fantasize about owning one for so long.

All the regulars here need to be ready, cause the damage totals are gonna mount quickly and the questions on how to fix their first hobby grade rc will start flowing faster than the water pouring over Niagara Falls (first forum meet up reference?). Remember team, be nice, especially when they ask "why do the arms keep breaking when all I did was tap a concrete curb at 35 mph?"?

The whole "Member Introductions" first page is from just the past week. Remember, RPM arms for the win?

I for 1 started with a slash pushed on me by lhs and was losing the love fast because of frequent breakages (everytime i pushed the throttle) then then bought a nero and wow, so a kraton and a noto followed, im looking for a talion or outcast now, i keep trawing the bay, gumtree, msuk, preloved, pretty much all sale sites b4 i buy nib and theres nothing, everything but in fact which proves how popular the brand has become, obviously a lot of people have "seen the light"

I for 1 started with a slash pushed on me by lhs and was losing the love fast because of frequent breakages (everytime i pushed the throttle) then then bought a nero and wow, so a kraton and a noto followed, im looking for a talion or outcast now, i keep trawing the bay, gumtree, msuk, preloved, pretty much all sale sites b4 i buy nib and theres nothing, everything but in fact which proves how popular the brand has become, obviously a lot of people have "seen the light"
And they're keeping their trucks. Why sell what works well?

My lhs sold 20 8s kratons, 25 x max ,5mojave (all they could get) 23 kratons. And all there 3 s stuff. In two weeks. It was crazy. I was there every other day sh!t was flying of the shelves. Got lots complements on my forum beenie ?????

Been popping up all over my fb pages. Lots of people buying arrmas for the first time or adding more. Anyone in here that we know? ?
I've bought about 6 Arrmas in less than 4 months (sold three of them and down to 3), but I don't have FB. They do gather a crowd almost every time I take them out. People are amazed at how fast they are and how high they jump. Hehe.

Do you guys see the RC market coming back from its downturn(hobby shops closing)?
Our local shops seem to be doing very well here in Toronto. Even some of the smaller mom & pop style ones have upped their game. Now that there's more than just Traxxas as an option, they have all been able to diversify which means more business in the long run.
I guess the bottom line is Horizon Hobby is the reason for all the new found success. Store owners have access to thousands of parts that can be delivered within days. Our main guy won't let us leave the store if he doesn't have a part in stock. He logs into Horizon's site and orders it immediately.

Last edited:
Our local shops seem to be doing very well here in Toronto. Even some of the smaller mom & pop style ones have upped their game. Now that there's more than just Traxxas as an option, they have all been able to diversify which means more business in the long run.
I guess the bottom line is Horizon Hobby is the reason for all the new found success. Store owners have access to thousands of parts that can be delivered within days. Our main guy won't let us leave the store if he doesn't have a part in stock. He logs into Horizon's site and orders it immediately.
Mine does the same too. Always gets me to look at their computer when I’m enquiring about parts and then says “ordered”

^I wish my lhs did this kind of thing. Whenever I go to find a part 9 times out of 10 "uh we're out" "can you order some" "yeah we can have it by next Thursday" me thinking to myself "or I can order it online and have it here Monday"......

Yeah I only buy what they have in stock. I can order it from the same sources they buy from and avoid the middle man. If they stocked more parts I would gladly pay more for the convenience. But they suck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back