Granite I think esc problem or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriLiam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Today I was bashing around the backyard and suddenly my bsd ramasoon started to go slow forward and super fast in reverse gear!! I don’t know if my children played with it for 2 minutes ,while I was going to take the other lipos in the garage! So I started to reset the esc but no result! So I started to set up again my futaba 3pv e no result! Sorry for my English and sorry that this is not an arrma! My kraton goes well and still fit! ?ahh I missed to say... my diffs front and rear are little kraking.... can this depend from broken diffs?

Sounds like your throttle trim is off.
Throttle trim in the esc??? I really do not understand!! It is frustrating to have forward at 2 mph and reverse at 40 mph ????
Throttle trim in the esc??? I really do not understand!! It is frustrating to have forward at 2 mph and reverse at 40 mph ????
I changed transmitter but no result

I would start over by making sure the radio transmitter throttle trim is at 50% and then recalibrate the ESC. Instructions for that is in your manual. If that doesn’t fix it, put a call into Horizon.

thank you all so much for the indications... It`s fine... I switched the wires and now it`s a bull!!!!.. But the question is .... why did it happen?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back