Limitless I think I found the holy grail of motor in a limitless for stock layout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 Pole motors don't like high rpm's as much as 4 pole motors, but generally they have a lower kv and are run on higher gearing so they run lower rpm's anyways.
Many thanks for the clarification. So, are they motor to go with for speed runs ?

Many thanks for the clarification. So, are they motor to go with for speed runs ?
Personally i still prefer the 4070 or 5660 instead of a 5650, but if you want to maintain the stock layout 5650 give the most power that will fit.

Even bigger motors become more heavy and at this point we are already talking about 8-12kW. Enough power not to be the bottleneck. Aero, friction and efficiency become more important to make the difference between 120mph and infinity

Sorry for the lack of updates, work has been kicking my butt and haven’t had time to work on it, my other excuse is I was waiting for the stand alone xlx-2 to be in stock and just got one this week.

the draw (pun intended) to use a 5650 series motor is it allows some seriously big dual 4s packs to be used under the Limitless body. Of course once we go to gt bodies there is a lot more real estate to mount batteries But with the stock limitless body i figured two big batteries can sustain the current drain better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back